996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Cargraphic USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 11:25 AM
devious996TT is infamous around these parts
Angry Cargraphic USA

Hey guys,

Anyone know whether Cargraphic USA is still up or not?... I tried calling their line at 305-592-4482, it indicates that their line is temporarily disconnected.. Left a couple of voice messages on Hershel's cell phone, but he's not returning my calls... I'm worried because I have ordered a set of 19" Cargraphic rims from him directly in May and still have not received them yet... I've been in contact with Hershel for the past 3 months just to see the status... I'm a little worried as he has my money, but still no rims.. At this point, I have nothing good to say about Cargraphic USA.. For the past month and a half, the continuous statement of "You will receive them next week" has been going on for too long... His excuse is always the tires, either not here, mounting issues, or the wrong tires came in... At first, I knew that the rear tires are on back order, but by early June, the tires were available everywhere and it's August now, there shouldn't be any more delays! Help me out guys, I'm not sure what I should do at this point.. Thanks in advance!

ryan

Last edited by devious996TT; 08-15-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
This is not the first post about Cargraphic USA mass up with their customers. I've deal with Erik once and it works out perfect. But If Erik or Hershel see this post, I think you guys have to do something right now. Don't BS with customer when you have their money but no products to send. Paid $7K at May for the wheel but still waiting at mid of Aug???

Hope this thread don't get delete. We need to know whats really happen with Cargraphic USA.

Last edited by Ray; 08-15-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Ryan

I will contact you in a few..

Old 08-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
hope everything works out for you Ryan!

Old 08-15-2006, 06:52 PM
devious996TT is infamous around these parts
UPDATE: Good news, I just got a call from Hershel and he explained the situation to me and hopefully everything will be settled within a week.. and thanks Raymond for your support!

ryan

Old 08-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Now, if I could only get the dead pedal I've had on order since MARCH!!!

Old 08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Banned
Tso GT3 is infamous around these parts
I stop dealing with Cargraphic because they simply get me upset when I place orders with them. You shouldn't have to wait for months to get any product.

Old 08-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
This is not the first complaint but lets get there side of the story, I have met all of them and been to the shop.

Last edited by Marc; 08-17-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Banned
Marc996Miami,

Don't bother! Cargraphic will never change at least not since I dealt with them more than a year ago. Many of friends stopped dealing with them a while back. The most recent complaints are from the GT2/GT3 forum. Doctor K also had bad expreience with them.

Old 08-15-2006, 08:30 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Don't waste your time with them just call your credit card company to get your money back like I did.

Old 08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned
I bet Cargraphic would give you a special discount to keep your mouth shut. So typical of them playing with customer's head. What about those customer never got the discount? I have once waited months for a set of GT3 pedals which my friend told me was considering fast order. If you want the frustration then keep dealing with them. Erik is a nice guy but the Cargraphic as a whole is just horrible.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Wow. I did not know the problems were this deep.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:02 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
I've only ordered once with them and result was good.
Fast shipping with right product.
Is Erik still @ Cargraphic?
He seems like a nice person to work with.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
a retailer must have merchandise in stock.
they shouldn't use customers cash pmt as a line of credit.
if they cannot carry inventory, however expensive the item is, they are not well funded enough to run a business.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mooty
a retailer must have merchandise in stock.
they shouldn't use customers cash pmt as a line of credit.
if they cannot carry inventory, however expensive the item is, they are not well funded enough to run a business.
Finance has nothing to do with the issues mentioned above. From what I understand, and maybe I am talking out of turn here, but it has more to do with trying to import stuff from Germany then being able to pay the bills.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic USA