996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!

My pistol saved my life. Still freaking out.
I had a meeting with a contractor this morning so I went to Ft.Lauderdale and decided to take the Porsche. I U-Turned at a intersection and noticed a Grey Mitsubishi flying up in my rear view. I signaled, made my turn, and noticed he had followed me into the parking lot, semi-blocking me in. He gets out, no shirt on and a hand in his pocket. At first I thought he was a worker but I freaked when I saw him coming toward my passenger side door.
When I saw his hand reach for my door handle I immediately drew my gun from the drivers side door pocket and drew down on him. He gets in the car, closes the door, and sits down beside me!!! I start yelling "What the **** are you doing" with the gun pointed at him. His reply is "I dont know, Why dont you tell me what I am doing", "You need to get up out this" and before he finished his sentence I had the gun in his face. This idiot is white, hat on sideways, all gold teeth on the lower level and a baby pitt bull in his car. I knew he was there to rob me, but he didn't expect me to have a gun.

His eyes were red, and he appeared to be on drugs. He told be I had better put my gun away or else. My reply was "I dont want to kill you", "but you are going to die if you dont leave now".
I was backed into a corner and had every right to kill this idiot but his hands were out of his pockets and he was backing away. He shoves his pitbull out of the way and gets in his car rifling around for somthing. I moved forward withthe gun still pointed at him and he starts yell "Ace of Spades Motherfu**er" "Los Angeles *****"and holds up a playing card. He starts to peel away almost hitting a boat trailer in the lot. He throws the car in reverse, and I thought he was going to back into my car but weaves his way around. My adreniline is pumping and I jump into my car to go after him. I did not have a plate number because my focus had stayed on him the whole time. Unfortunatly he was nowhere to be found. When the cops came, they found fingerprints on my window and were able to get prints from it. So now I am waiting for a reply from them.

Glad I had my gun, Glad I am alive. Who knows what he may have pulled from his pocket.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:27 AM
porschegm is infamous around these parts
Holy S#!t Glad your ok bro, that is horrible!

Old 06-12-2004, 12:30 AM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
Man, that was freaky... I am glad you were able to get out of that situation without anyone getting hurt. It pays to be alert and on your guard!

Old 06-12-2004, 12:31 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Shawn...talk about having you life pass before your eyes...Great self control to not get trigger happy until there was no doubt that YOUR life was in jeopardy. Glad he was smart enough to choose life...Pretty sad that you need to carry a gun with you in FLA these days....

Old 06-12-2004, 12:31 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Holy S**T!!!!!!!!
Where in Lauderdale?!?!?!?!
I am assuming you have a carry permit for the gun?!??!
Wow, that is crazy and makes me wonder what I would have done in a situation like that (I have no gun)... Was there anyway for you to speed away or was he blocking you???
Wow, I don't know what to say!!!!
Glad you are ok!!
Evan
PS-Sounds like they should be able to figure out who did it...sounds like a previous criminal so his prints should be on file...

Old 06-12-2004, 12:35 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
scary! remember to lock the door next time.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
uh ... wasn't your door locked???????????

Old 06-12-2004, 12:38 AM
john revis is infamous around these parts
I had a similar event in the parking lot of my office several years ago, and it's pretty scary afterwards. You are very lucky. I hope they catch him.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Poursha is infamous around these parts
Scary--glad to hear you're alright.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:46 AM
996TTlover is infamous around these parts
dude!!! lock your doors !!! whew!!

btw what kinda gun u have ?? thank god u didnt have to blow the fockers brain out, that wouldve called for one seroius MFing cleanup job in the porsche....

Last edited by 996TTlover; 06-12-2004 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
damn, scary story - glad nothing serious happened!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 06-12-2004, 12:49 AM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Shawn I am glad that you are okay and hopefully they nail this F@cker!!

Old 06-12-2004, 12:49 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
That's so nasty... Glad you're ok man. Some people

Old 06-12-2004, 12:50 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Unbelievable....This world is really in a sad state of affairs Its not just Florida. You always have to be on your guard these days. God forbid, if it happened to our wives and kids.
R

Old 06-12-2004, 12:53 AM
Carolina Speed
james is infamous around these parts
the problem here is that he may not have any outstanding warrants on him. If that is the case, the cops have nothing on him, he can do this until he succeeds... It makes me wonder if I shouldn't be carrying heat in my car. We do have a concealed weapons law in my state. Although even if you don't have that ability, keeping a piece on your seat in full view is not considered concealed. Glad you are OK. What a frightful thing to have happened to you. You know, even if you are in the right, and the guy is wanted and it is the right thing to do, you have to live with th consequences based on almost NO information and with split second timing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got car jacked this morning!!!!!!