996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The wait is over:Body Matched Headlights and More

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:39 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
The wait is over:Body Matched Headlights and More

***MORE UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 4***

NEW PICS POSTED JUNE 25 2008...DAY LIGHT SHOTS

I just wanted to post the finished pics of my 01 Seal Grey TT. Many people have pm'd me asking about my avatar and my head light progress. Sorry for the at dawn pics...I am planning for a full photo shoot soon as I get back to my car (I am in ATL on business until July3). All in all I dropped my ride of 5-6-08 and it was completed 6-22-08.
Cosmetic Details on my SPI 650 prepped 996TT:
-Body matched head lights
-Tinted tails
-Body matched front/rear bumperettes
-Body matched ft. spoiler/side skirts/rear lower valance
-Flat black Porsche hood crest and Turbo rear emblem
-Flat black 19" P40 on PS2's 305 rears
-Tinted windows

I plan on taking more pics when I get back and will post clearer pics of front on shots. You can contact Tym at 440.724.8495 or email tym@switzerperformanceinnovation.com with pricing and time questions.

Attached Images      

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 01-10-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
some as we go shots of the heads...

Attached Images    

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 07-08-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:41 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
wow, that car is beautiful! Too bad all that hard work that went into taking the headlight apart and paint doesnt really show as much as I thought it would.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
wow, that car is beautiful! Too bad all that hard work that went into taking the headlight apart and paint doesnt really show as much as I thought it would.
Thank you and I think that the lighting plays an important role when comparing to stock...daylight pics when I get back.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
nice,....

Old 06-23-2008, 11:02 PM
chaud
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Thank you and I think that the lighting plays an important role when comparing to stock...daylight pics when I get back.
Interesting, I'd like to see those daylight pictures of the headlights... Looking forward to em!

Old 06-23-2008, 11:05 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Car looks SO GOOD, damn! Love those wheels.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Amazing attention to detail. Great work.

Those rims are the bomb. I'm no fan of black rims though.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:21 AM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
your car looks amazing

Old 06-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Lovely car. As mentioned before though, under the darker light I really cant see the difference in the lights. I am sure that it is more pronounced in broad dayliht, and look forward to the pictures.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:25 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
looks awesome... curious now as to how it would look if painted like another color... but matching.. very nice!

Old 06-24-2008, 11:54 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I like it, wish I had done it when I had my 996, very well done!

M

Old 06-24-2008, 12:02 PM
4CED INDUCTION is infamous around these parts
Great looking car. Who did your bumperettes?

Old 06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
great looking turbo!!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by chaud
Interesting, I'd like to see those daylight pictures of the headlights... Looking forward to em!
As soon as I get back I will snap some shots and post. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The wait is over:Body Matched Headlights and More