996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Protosport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 03:55 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Protosport

just wanted to take the time and post about my experience with john at protosport and for that matter Todd at protomotive...

customer service was excelent and john's attention to detail/perfection is second to non. He went out of his way to sort out a mess i had .and gave me back a tottaly different car ..

If anyone in the east coast is looking to do work to their baby, look no further then protosport. highly recomend them. Thanks again John.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
thats awesome to here!! i have been real happy with todd k and protomotive... the best IMHO.. did tap into that c16 and kill that vette yet

tim

Old 10-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
John and Paul at Protosport are the absolute best. They have done quite a bit of work for me including a full engine build. Their workmanship is of unparralled levels. My engine compartment is pure artwork on my 965. To the point where other well know tuners have commented on how neatly done the car is. They underpromise and over deliver. Very rare in this day and age.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:27 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Tim , we will see if he wants to come out and play this weekend lol. allready have C16 in her .and yes couldnt be happyer ...

Y65 ,i saw two bad *** 965's there the blue one i saw was gorgeous.and yes they are the best. they will be doing full engine build when the time comes..and yes they are the best.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unvmym3
Tim , we will see if he wants to come out and play this weekend lol. allready have C16 in her .and yes couldnt be happyer ...

Y65 ,i saw two bad *** 965's there the blue one i saw was gorgeous.and yes they are the best. they will be doing full engine build when the time comes..and yes they are the best.
The blue one belongs to a friend of mine, it is amazing. I have a white one. I saw your car a couple of times when I was there. It too is a great example. Enjoy it now that is properly tuned.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Sounds great. I can say that Todd is very good at what he does and is very kind. Good to see that with Protosport.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:55 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
just wanted to take the time and post about my experience with john at protosport and for that matter Todd at protomotive...

customer service was excelent and john's attention to detail/perfection is second to non. He went out of his way to sort out a mess i had .and gave me back a tottaly different car ..

If anyone in the east coast is looking to do work to their baby, look no further then protosport. highly recomend them. Thanks again John.
I'm glad John was able to sort out all your issues. John and Paul are great people and very professional when it comes to their work and stand 100% behind their work. I'm sure you saw my GT2 in their getting the engine build. The engine is going back in the car on Friday...can't wait till he cranks it up.

Are you running 18g or 20g?

Old 10-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Y65 that blue one was gorgeous special type of beast ! some time id like to check yours out ..

Raudel i saw your monster there . he said its all but done. should be a monster .i also saww sleeper X's car there also. and yes i cant say enough good things about those guys.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Nick,
good to hear you have it all sorted out...
put some straight C16 and bump it to 1.6 bars and watch that car fly...
congrats...
Mark

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Nick,
good to hear you have it all sorted out...
put some straight C16 and bump it to 1.6 bars and watch that car fly...
congrats...
Mark
What numbers do you expect pushing that? What turbo's did you go with?

I need rods man!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT
What numbers do you expect pushing that? What turbo's did you go with?

I need rods man!
1.5 bars = 670 rwhp on a well set up 20g. But I have seen a dyno with 720 rwhp as well.

click to view

Old 10-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Former Vendor
Thats awesome. Enjoy it.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute

lol... yeah 965's are BAD!!! engine next

no playing for me this weekend ill be in NYC wifey's 40th

t

Old 10-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by SamboTT
Thats awesome. Enjoy it.
If ur referring to my set up I have some custom gt35rs

click to view

Old 10-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Former Vendor
Both of you. You cheatin' bastard. How are those rpm's treating you? Have you run any intersting vehicles?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protosport