996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Snow White is here! Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 05:02 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Snow White is here! Pics

So after a long journey the car finally arrived last Friday. Thrilled with the car so far, have not driven it except for around the block, my only disapointment is the PSE Was expecting something glorious. My dad has the Pfaff Tunning in house PSE wich I think sound much better, alot more crackle, and defined note.

Anyhow, enough of the Debbie Downer talk, here are a couple bad pics, aslo threw one of my dads silver aero in and my previous Black 996 with Turbo bumpers and aero skirts.

Cheers, David

I will be buying a new camera soon and will try to upload some quality pics.

Attached Images     
Old 07-30-2008, 05:03 PM
VSaha is infamous around these parts
Very nice! Congratulations!

Old 07-30-2008, 05:09 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Whoa, I should really learn to proof read before posting, you would have thought a 4yr old wrote that with all the typos.

From the pics, my Black 996 is much more photogenic than Snow White, I will have to fix that somehow. But honestly, and I was aware of this before buying the car, really dont like the MK2 headlights.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
is it a GT3?

Old 07-30-2008, 06:32 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
nice are you going to modify it

Old 07-30-2008, 07:47 PM
rotary rocket has a spectacular aura aboutrotary rocket has a spectacular aura about
Congrats, she looks great to me...

Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
very nice! are those the gt3 recaro seats? i love mine!

great pictures!

Old 07-30-2008, 08:11 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
congrats. enjoy the new whip.

Old 07-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
carrera??? gt3??? either way.... beautiful!

Old 07-30-2008, 09:50 PM
ebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to all
Thumbs up Wow!

Three beautiful examples of Porsche! Definitely post more pics, of both yours and your dads, once you get them.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Doc_Porsche is infamous around these partsDoc_Porsche is infamous around these parts
looks nice.....

Old 07-31-2008, 12:03 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
very nice!!

Old 07-31-2008, 05:06 PM
My car is a 03 C2 37miles, with factory GT3 aero, sunroof delete, full leather, GT3 seats, sport suspension, PSE,painted console,deviated stiching, and some more options I can't remember, the options codes under the hood are extensive.

From my understanding the previous original owner knew exactly what they wanted, the car was ordered with a specific purpose in mind.

The car is in imaculate condition both mechanically and physically.

Took me a year and a half to settle on a car and I was very thorough with the process.

I like the factory look so I doubt I will make any radical changes to it, The only things I am debating are painting the seat belt openings in the seats white, painting wheels black or white and hyperflow 200 cel cats to get better sound.

If anyone here can photo shop the car with black or white wheels that would really help me in making my decision. Other recomendations also welcome.

Lastly, anyone looking for an excellent shipping company, call Adam at TFX International, service and care is top notch! More pics to come soon, I even have some of the Insane delivery rig, nicest trailer I have ever seen.

Cheers, David

Old 07-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
really look like a GT3, you may add roll bar since you have GT3 seats already! From your pics, I guess you're from TO?

Attached Images   
Old 08-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
white wheels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Snow White is here! Pics