996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

2002 Facelift Fenders Price

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 01:32 PM
ttowsontt is infamous around these parts
i was told by eli who just had the work done that the gas lid needs replacing. also, you can reuse the old fenderliners. where did you get your plugs?

Old 02-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I have 1 part fender liners in my car and was told by the shop to obtain a gas door when they were working on it. I believe they said the newer gas door was longer..... I have the old one at home and will see if I can find it.... but don't hold your breath, I just move in November and of course the garage gets the least amount of love...... Boxes...

-Eli

Old 02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
shane is infamous around these parts
face lift

Originally posted by ttowsontt
i was told by eli who just had the work done that the gas lid needs replacing. also, you can reuse the old fenderliners. where did you get your plugs?

late model AUDI'S with xenon got this plugs, got mine
of an A6 XENON [ i found mine at the wreckers ]
2 plugs $ 40.00 cdn
I DID NOT GET A NEW GAS LID DOOR MY OLD ONE
WAS A PERFECT FIT !

i cant post pics right now .......will try and do it later !
if anybody wants to see it i can email .
tnx shane

Old 02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Re: face lift

Originally posted by shane
late model AUDI'S with xenon got this plugs, got mine
of an A6 XENON [ i found mine at the wreckers ]
2 plugs $ 40.00 cdn
I DID NOT GET A NEW GAS LID DOOR MY OLD ONE
WAS A PERFECT FIT !

i cant post pics right now .......will try and do it later !
if anybody wants to see it i can email .
tnx shane
Send them: eli@pelicanparts.com

-Eli

Old 02-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Re: Re: face lift

Originally posted by Eli at Pelican
Send them: eli@pelicanparts.com

-
Eli

Hey Eli
Let me know if u got the email,and by the way ......
what do you think ?
dont tell me she looks like a 4by4 ......last weak i got h&r
coilover.......and its great much better then before[ looks/
performance etc etc ].
tnx shane

Old 02-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Former Vendor
Red face Posted Photo for shane....

Shane,

You've got to lower that thing! I also noticed that you didn't opt for the Xenons... any reason?

Attached Images  
Old 02-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Former Vendor
Some side rockers would also do wonders here......

-Eli

Old 02-09-2005, 05:29 PM
face lift

Some side rockers would also do wonders here......

-Eli

Hey Eli
i should take some new pics !
had a set of h&r coilvers installed last weak .........
what a change ?!
I had the side skirts installed after the coilovers,i was concern
about ride hight [ she is very low now , thats the way it should be ] ,i got sport seats with crested headrests on the way from a fella rennlister..........pse is already installed .

tnx shane

Old 02-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
Shane,

That's great! I'm sure you can really stand back and enjoy the car... BTW: What sort of deal did you get your seats for? I was looking for a set a while back..... I couldn't find a good deal..

-Eli

Old 02-09-2005, 06:00 PM
sport seats

Shane,

That's great! I'm sure you can really stand back and enjoy the car... BTW: What sort of deal did you get your seats for? I was looking for a set a while back..... I couldn't find a good deal..

-Eli

well ....i am canadian and my price was $ 1800.00 cdn
about $ 1500.00 usd

I think u should try MOOGLE , he got a set of 2005 gt3,
i have sent him a PM & he never got back to me !
try him ......and good luck with your car ,she looks very nice.

shane

Old 02-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks Shane..... That's a super deal, man I wish I got that one!!!!

Old 02-09-2005, 11:14 PM
1101mv is infamous around these parts
THE 2002> HEADLIGHT PLUGS WITH THE PIN EXTRACTOR TOOL AND WIRING DIAGRAM WILL RUN YOU $200. PORSCHE WILL NOT SELL YOU JUST THE PLUGS. I HAD TO DO ALOT OF RESERCH TO FIND THEM ACROSS THE WORLD, AND HAD TO BUY A WHOLE BOX OF THEM. EVEN IF YOU PAY $350 FOR THE HARNESS YOU STILL HAVE TO INSTALL THEM, WHICH TAKES TIME. IF YOU BUY THE PLUGS IT WILL SAVE YOU HALF THE MONEY AND TIME.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:43 AM
shoot me an email and let me know if i can get some from you, ttowsontt@yahoo.com

Old 02-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor
Originally posted by 1101mv
THE 2002> EVEN IF YOU PAY $350 FOR THE HARNESS YOU STILL HAVE TO INSTALL THEM, WHICH TAKES TIME. IF YOU BUY THE PLUGS IT WILL SAVE YOU HALF THE MONEY AND TIME.
?????? Are you sure? The harness is a plug and play..... It sounds like you'd waste more time extracting, going back and forth with the diagrams and heaven forbid should you accidently do it wrong.. $200.00 for one Xenon bulb.... Ouch!

-Eli

Old 02-10-2005, 01:06 PM
eli, is there any way for you to talk to your shop and see what was involved in swapping out the harnesses?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Facelift Fenders Price