997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

GMG Introduces NEW Moton Club Sport without Remote Reservoirs. Debut.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG Introduces NEW Moton Club Sport without Remote Reservoirs. Debut.

GMG is proud to introduce Moton's new NON remote reservoir Club Sport suspension package for 997 Turbo, GT2 and GT3/RS models.

As Moton's largest distributor in North America and technology partner we have worked with Moton to develop a entry level damper kit without remote reservoirs. Many of you have asked for a double adjustable damper that has all the performance advantages of the Moton Club Sport dampers without the need to route and mount remote reservoir canisters.

In development for over a year and finally tested and tuned on GMG's World Challenge (WC-Turbo) 997 TT.

The newest offering features all the advantages of Moton proven racing winning design.
*Double adjustable dampers with compression and rebound adjustments.
*Utilize existing stock upper mounts.
*Highest quality parts and materials.
*Customer will also be able to custom tune spring rates for the dampers utilzing Eibach ERS springs. Rates from as low as 400 lb to as high as 1400 lb are available.

Turbo owners will have the benefit of using there stock upper mounts thanks to a new hardware developed by GMG which was not available on earlier Club Sport damper sets and required the use of solid upper mounts front and rear.
This will allow customers to take full advantage of the damper while not having to deal with road harshness being transmitted into the cabin.

Please email me directly for pricing as we are not allowed to post prices on 6speed due to forum rules.

We are now taking orders on the new Club Sport damper sets.

Wholesale inquiries are welcome.

Here are pictures of the NEW Moton Club Sport Dampers:

Please feel free to email me directly with questions.

Installed on our GMG WC-Turbo

Rear Damper installed with our GMG Dog Bone Kit , GMG WC Sway bar set and GMG rear toe steer kit.
* Sway bar not attached in picture (I know)

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 08-04-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:33 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Fab,
how do you deal with PASM?
I've heard moton is coming out with a PASM compatable system soon, any word?
TIA
C

Old 08-15-2009, 11:20 PM
KA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you care about PSAM? I don't miss it at all and the biggest waste of money for me was the PSS10's that I bought because of the compatibility with PSAM but once you go with Motons forget the rest.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:21 PM
KA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond reputeKA 997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Fab,
Can you use a different Camber plate on these? Also what would you recommend as far as the stiffest spring rate for a street application?

Old 08-16-2009, 06:46 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
That sounds fine, but how do you disable/turn off the pasm?
I agree if I'm doing coilovers, it ain't gonna be pss10s.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Susbscribed

Old 08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
It took the tech at the Porsche dealership 20 minutes to disable it. he used the PIWIS tool and physically disconnected the devise from the compartment right in front of the passenger seat by your feet area... charged me 65.00 total. I know that Vivid Racing has a complete step by step, email Dan over there and he will probably hook you up but you need to go to the dealership if you want it done right.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Chris...you'll either need PIWIS to turn off PASM, or this:

http://durametric.com/versionhistory.aspx

Great update for Durametric...it can supposedly do much of what PIWIS can do in a limited fashion.