997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Pics of my 997 on a foggy day in Portland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM
hoeferland is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Pics of my 997 on a foggy day in Portland

Hi All,

I'm sorry for the cross-post, but I got home late and I haven't had a chance to upload all the photos. A big shot goes out to Mark for the great photos and the boys at Matrix for helping me put my toy together.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...84#post3322484

We will work on posting some photos...

Carl

Old 02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice shots, we had a lot of fog last week as well.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:29 AM
dajgazu is infamous around these parts
great pics... Jeremy is a good guy...the S4 guru..

Old 02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Minok has a spectacular aura aboutMinok has a spectacular aura about
So, also having painted wheels, I'm wondering.. when its time to put new tires on and those glued on wheel balance weights need to be removed from the inside, how is that done without doing horrible damage to the paint they are glued to?

Old 02-03-2009, 04:20 PM
sshjd is infamous around these parts
That is stunning! The best SY I've seen! Really like the side-view mirror inserts; coordinates the whole look with the black/yellow of the rims/tires and the GT3 body work. Well done! The photography is excellent; the foggy setting makes it surreal.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics love the color

Old 02-03-2009, 05:20 PM
malore has a spectacular aura aboutmalore has a spectacular aura aboutmalore has a spectacular aura about
Here are some shots, per Carl's request. Unfortunately 6speedonline only allows 10 images per post...

Old 02-03-2009, 09:08 PM
CMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really niceCMOS is just really nice
Wow car and wow photos. If I was ever going to have a yellow Porsche, this would be it. It's easy to make yellow look cheesy (sorry, like most yellow boxters). But this is a really mean looking car! Like a yellowjacket that is going to sting you. It all comes together perfectly, the yellow with the aerokit, mirror inserts, black wheels with matching yellow trim - unbelievable.

BTW, is the paint on the wheels factory or custom?

Old 02-03-2009, 09:27 PM
503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all
Excellent pictures!

Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 PM
drh
drh has a spectacular aura aboutdrh has a spectacular aura aboutdrh has a spectacular aura about
Nice pics.
I've never seen that one running around Portland...guess I need to go out on foggy mornings.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:16 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
great pix and I especially like the one on the bridge

Old 02-04-2009, 08:13 AM
whitecoupe is infamous around these parts
Amazing pictures! Great looking car!
You should get the cf rear deck lid from ray to complete the look.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:00 AM
HATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of light
SICK. Very cool Porsche car.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
PRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant futurePRFCNST has a brilliant future
Awesome shots, and the car is truly amazing

Old 02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics. which CF mirror insert is that? it looks like vinyl, is it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my 997 on a foggy day in Portland