Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: CPO 2006 Porsche Carrera 4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
FS: CPO 2006 Porsche Carrera 4S

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $62000
Mileage: 22500
Color: Carrara White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Beautifully optioned 2006 Porsche Carrera 4S with 3.8 liter flat 6 engine, 6 speed manual transmission, and optional black full leather interior, navigation, Bose sound system, 19in Carrera Sport wheels in GT silver finish with colored Porsche emblems, and Porsche embedded crests in the headrests. Selling for $62,000 with full factory warranty until 2012. Mileage: 22,500 miles. Always garaged. All service records completed.

Reason for sale: Moving to Miami for a fellowship opportunity and an eventual upgrade to a GT3. Car is in flawless condition.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking

High resolution photos here.

Edit:

Forgot to add these other options:
self dimming mirrors
manual leather sport seats

Attached Images     

Last edited by rockstardoc; 01-03-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
That's a beautiful car - inside and out. Best of luck on the sale.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 AM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
absolutely SICK! GLWS

Old 01-03-2010, 10:27 AM
exucla is infamous around these parts
I wish this had sports chrono. Does sports chrono make that much difference? I have been looking for a certified c4s for the past 3 months and I am seriously considering this car.

Last edited by exucla; 01-03-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
On a 997.1 Sports Chorno is close to useless (and I have it)

On a 997.2 w/ PDK it definitely is a must have.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by lig
On a 997.1 Sports Chorno is close to useless (and I have it)

On a 997.2 w/ PDK it definitely is a must have.

Thanks. I don't plan on ever tracking the car but I was wondering what I may be missing out on for occasional aggressive driving.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:55 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
Man,
I wish I could have driven a 911 prior to finishing my residency.
-Getz

Last edited by getz; 01-03-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Rockstar,
Please PM with VIN# and contact (email). I do not have enough posts to PM you. thanks.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Getz,

I actually bought the car right after residency and have been doing hospitalist work for the past 2 years...but have decided to go into cardiology. We'll see if I made the right decision with this whole new health care plan.

Exucla,

Just PM'ed you the details. Haven't yet placed the car on autotrader. Would prefer to sell to a 6speedonline enthusiast.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks all for the wonderful comments about the car. Whoever ends up with this beauty won't be disappointed.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:47 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
clean ride, good luck with the sale, the c4s are the best, they handle very well....they could be daily drivers....

Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rockstardoc
Getz,

I actually bought the car right after residency and have been doing hospitalist work for the past 2 years...but have decided to go into cardiology. We'll see if I made the right decision with this whole new health care plan.

Exucla,

Just PM'ed you the details. Haven't yet placed the car on autotrader. Would prefer to sell to a 6speedonline enthusiast.

Nice mate, good luck with the fellowship. I finished my EM residency a few years ago, and finally looking for a 997 Turbo or GT3. Beauty of a C4S there.
-Getz

Old 01-04-2010, 12:43 AM
djlod is infamous around these parts
You have really nice pictures of your car.
The picture of your interior looks like it could be out of the 911 catalog.
Did you use a special camera?
GLWS!

Old 01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
I've seen this car - beautiful it is. GLWS RSD!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
BillJ on rennlist.com is looking for a white 997S. Look under the 997 section for a thread stating: WTB White 997. If this works out you will owe me a one year supply of baby aspirin and Lipitor . Amazingly well kept car. What is the secret behind that picture of the interior? Do you mind sharing it with us. Good luck with your cardiology fellowship. I think it is the right move. Try to see if you can continue onto interventional cardiology.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: CPO 2006 Porsche Carrera 4S