Model: 911
Price: $54000
Mileage: 42000
Color: Seal Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is pure poetry and rage, interlocked together in a lithe, seal grey package. I’ve been fortunate to own this 2004 GT3 for almost three years and have loved every minute. Owner is something of a perfectionist, so despite the car being a ‘daily,’ it’s about as perfect as they come: paint still glimmers, body is perfect and true, smells like West German cows inside, and it runs like a titanium-valved top. Car has never, ever seen a public car wash and the Michelins have never set foot on a track. All of this, plus an extended warranty, an unbelievable Europipe exhaust, and all of the most desirable options makes this a very unique example of the GT3 species. My daily commute is no longer full of canyon roads and the time has come to invest in my business, so it’s time to pass it on. I’m hoping to find a Porsche enthusiast here who will enjoy it as much as I have. Priced at $58K, including all upgrades and extended warranty.

You can email me at granturismov12@gmail.com or call at (949) 290 2400 with any questions. Car is based in Los Angeles.

Seal Grey with Black Full leather interior, red deviated stitching, and Alcantara headliner

· Second owner - the first owner was as OCD as myself and kept the car under red satin, car has been in Southern California since delivery to Beverly Hills Porsche
· Platinum extended warranty coverage until 64k miles or 3/2012, purchased through DT LA Porsche, fully transferable and valid at any service location
· Full leather interior with red deviated stitching, red seatbelts, and Alcantara headliner
· PCCB brakes with Pagid pads and rotors in excellent shape (no cracks)
· Europipe ‘Quiet’ Exhaust system (not at all quiet and utterly intoxicating at speed)
· Tequipment stainless steel roll-hoop
· Silver gauges with aluminum trim rings
· OEM Thick three-spoke steering wheel
· FVD Motorsport aluminum pedals and dead-pedal
· Carbon interior trim including A/C vents, gauge cluster, horseshoe, full center console, carbon/aluminum shift **** and trim strips
· Full carbon door pulls and door pockets
· GT3-script carbon fiber door sills
· Carbon side mirror shells (beautifully finished)
· H&R spacers all around for the perfect stance without any rubbing
· Fresh Ventureshield clearbra installed less than a year ago on front fascia, fenders, and hood
· European smoked clear front side markers, Silver/red Porsche crest, and paint-matched bumper plugs, BMC High performance air filter
· Clutch replaced with OEM Porsche unit (was just beginning to slip) at 41k
· Recently corner-balanced and aligned for aggressive-street
· No dings, bodywork or accidents, but one story: right fender was repainted by Lucent Motors to repair an unfortunate parking lot keying incident
· All maintenance and oil changes performed by BH Porsche, Lucent, and Hergesheimer
· Complete album of service records, original window sticker, Certificate of Auth, and all keys are ready for the next owner
· Have all original parts, custom red satin Porsche car cover, and Porsche battery conditioner

To the pictures:

Small dimple on front fascia from freeway debris that penetrated old clearbra

Slight bit of 'curb rash' on driver rear wheel (scuffed during tire change)

Complete album available at: http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/c...Porsche%20GT3/

Last edited by MODFIED; 03-25-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Brainofjjj is infamous around these parts
Beautiful!
GLWS

Old 02-26-2010, 07:38 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
absolutely beautiful example of a nicely spec'd GT3.... love interior with the CF and red accents.... wish i were in the market... GLWS

Old 02-26-2010, 08:06 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
oh my... acme of all things Porsche!

Old 02-26-2010, 11:12 AM
MODFIED is infamous around these parts
Thanks very much, guys. The car has served me well - no major mechanical issues whatsoever. I truly believe these cars are happiest when driven on a very regular basis.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
GORGEOUSSSSSSS, best of luck!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
can you please elaborate on the extended warranty?
Is it only honored at that one specific dealer, or is it something that an out of state buyer can still use?

GREAT looking car!!

Old 02-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by AlexN
can you please elaborate on the extended warranty?
Is it only honored at that one specific dealer, or is it something that an out of state buyer can still use?

GREAT looking car!!
Good question AlexN - it's a fully transferable warranty that can be used anywhere. Can't recall the name of the policy (will look up tonight) but they are legitimate and well regarded by the dealer in downtown LA.

Brian

Old 02-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

The warranty is the Platinum coverage warranty through Fidelity Warranty services - as mentioned, fully transferable and good at any service facility.

If you're interested in the car, drop me a line and let's talk. I want to find this car a good home.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Bump on a great car for sale

Have shown the car to a few folks but no serious bites yet. I'm dropping the asking price to kick up interest - see the post above.

Great options, great extended warranty, great condition. Let's find a new home.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me with any questions.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:48 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Absolutely beautiful car. Almost the perfect spec ... although i'm not sure what i'd do differently.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 AM
amg e55 is infamous around these parts
Awesome write-up, gorgeous 996 GT3!

Old 04-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Cayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to beholdCayenne Club is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car. For prospective buyers - my GT3 has 48k miles on it with no issues at all. My car is CPO's and I've taken it in several times to ask them to find something wrong with it while it's still under warranty and there is nothing to find. If you take care of this car it will run forever. And like my car, this car looks like it has 10k miles, not 40k.

Good luck, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I didn't already have mine.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:46 PM
JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !
as soon as my lotto tickets cash, its MINE.

someone is going to be very happy!!!

GLWS

Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 PM
b16gsr is infamous around these parts
i wish my corvette was sold, i would be a buyer as well. good luck with the sale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 GT3 Seal Grey and Black