Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

585 HP SAE Individual M3 w/ Built Motor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
585 HP SAE Individual M3 w/ Built Motor

Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $42000
Mileage: 20076
Color: Night Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

EDIT, Update: I will also trade for a Camry/Accord/Ford Fusion type daily driver, plus of course cash. See also the price drop.

I just picked up a new C63 and therefore need to free up some cash so I am selling my M3. This car has more than $115K invested into it. I will consider all reasonable offers and I can arrange very low interest financing.

This car is the most balanced and easy to drive high performance car I have ever owned (the C63 is of course easy to drive, but the M3 is much faster). The car dynoes 644 in cold weather, 585 SAE adjusted. It held the record for fastest SC M3 for 2 years (8.59 60-130 in a headwind). Both the dyno runs and the 60-130 where run on a mix of 2 gallons of pump gas w/ one gallon of 104, so the car will make big power on ordinary fuel.

The car is also very reliable for a heavily modified car. Akram the owner of Motorwerks and his certified BMW mechanic have gone through every inch of the car and it runs STRONG and flawlessly.

This motor could easily handle more than 700 rwhp if someone wanted to put a turbo kit on it. As it is w/ a SC, the motor is so well built that it will go 120K at its current power level.

The car has the the Bavarian Hyper Sports built motor conversion. The car is Night Blue Metallic (Individual) over Black Full Nappa Leather (Individual) (Lower Dash, Center Console, Glove Box, Seat Backs, and Gear Shift Surround all in Black Nappa Leather).

The M3 has the following options: OEM 19's, SMG II, Xenons, and HK Sound System.

This is the only BHS Stage 2 Forced Induction E46 M3 to date. The conversion includes the following:

BHS Stage 2 Forced Induction Conversion: (644rwhp, 585 sae adjusted, 505tq)

3.2 liter 9.5:1 low compression (93 octane or higher):
- Forged 9.5:1 CP pistons with ceramic-coated crown and friction coated skirts
- Arrow light weight H-forged connecting rods
- Light weight wrist pins
- Flash set piston rings
- BHS high-pressure intake plenum with internal dual pass/ dual core heat exchanger
- BHS cooling medium reservoir, front mount medium cooler and an 8 gallon per minute coolant pump.
- Greddy blow-off valve
- Engine management software
- RC high flow fuel injectors
- BHS ported throttle bodies
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
- Aeromotive high capacity fuel pump
- BHS friction coated main and connecting rod bearings
- Vortech V-1 (T-trim) Race compressor (22 psi)
- BHS front mount Heat Exchanger
- BHS custom fuel delivery system (AN-8)
- Morgan Performance Fabrication silicone hoses and tubing
- BHS lightweight flywheel and clutch kit
- Supersprint ceramic-coated headers
- Supersprint Race Cats
- Supersprint Resonated X-pipe
- Supersprint Race Exhaust
- Weld in rear sub frame reinforcement kit
- BHS Modified primary oil pump
- Ignition Solutions Coil Packs
-UUC Cerametalic clutch

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 09-16-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Here is a recent video of the car, the discussion starts at the 4 minute and 34 second mark:http://urbanspeed.com/index.php?opti...=116&Itemid=71

Old 07-28-2010, 08:45 AM

Old 07-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Some poor quality cell phone pics:

Old 07-28-2010, 08:46 AM

Old 07-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Here is some vid of the car in action, BEFORE the smaller SC was swapped out for the T Trim: http://www.streetfire.net/video/bhs-...6-m3_80052.htm

Old 07-28-2010, 11:56 AM
sammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of light
I take it that I won't be able to street this car in CA?

Old 07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
It passes smog and has 200 cell cats.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:19 PM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
beautiful car, glws!

Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
i love the sleeper status. great car

Old 07-28-2010, 04:47 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
bump for you Sean, car sounds like an absolute beast and was setup right. As i said to you before i would be all over it if were not for the SMG trans....Best of luck with the sale!!!

Last edited by slavik; 07-30-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Holy crap do want.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:27 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
GGGGGGGGEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ what a beautiful car Sean. I will pass this on to my M friends since I am not in the market for a divorce from the wife...

Old 07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
You are the man. All I can say.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:02 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Great car. Joel at BHS always did quality work. Good luck with the sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 585 HP SAE Individual M3 w/ Built Motor