Price: $49900
Mileage: 37000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

this for sale for an associate has approval from GT3 Chuck

For sale is my somewhat computer illiterate (and definitely lazy) business partners 2002 911 GT2. Car is silver over black with 37,000 miles on it, he acquired this almost 3 years ago in a business deal and has put a total of 2000 miles on it over those 3 years so it's time to go. Unknown to him when he got it, the car does have an accident on the title - truthfully can't tell you exactly what the extent of it was, to me it looks like hood, front bumper and drivers fender was done (but done very well, I'm pretty particular and had to look hard to surmise this) to anyone but a true fanatic it looks perfect. He did have rear bumper cover spot touched up from a bicycle pedal incident (kids!) Car is priced accordingly given the history, it's not a collector's item, but a great GT2 for someone who wants to drive/track it. Car has been lowered and has ecu upgrades which supposedly put it around 550hp (according to previous owner), it has 19" iforged 3 piece wheels and basically new rubber, carbon fiber package and everything else. Please PM me if you would like more pics e-mailed - the files were too large for me to attach. Car is currently stored in my warehouse in IL, inspections are welcome for qualified buyers.

Car is now listed on ebay at no reserve staring bid is $49,900 - check link in post below - Thanks

Attached Images   

Last edited by cvprez; 11-16-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: adding photo
Old 11-09-2011, 02:20 PM
cvprez is infamous around these parts
Added additional picture

**** Added another picture so wanted to bump this to the top

Old 11-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Beautiful car. GLWS

Old 11-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Car on Ebay, more pics - $50K no reserve

Car is no posted on ebay - I was able to upload all the photos there - starting bid is $49,900 with no reserve. This is a great price for this car and hopefully someone here will want it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_500wt_1182

Old 11-15-2011, 03:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This car was listed on 6speed before at least once maybe more, I think it had black 6 spoke wheels with red pinstripe on the wheels last time. Looks to be a nice car but there was some discussion about the extent of the accident and damage...some members citing frame or unibody damage as a potential area of concern. I am just providing some info from what I remmember from before, I am not associated one way or another with this car and hope it goes to a good home.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
If it was posted previously it would have been over 3 years ago since my business partner has had it that long and I can assure you we never listed it before. The report that comes free with the ebay listing does list "frame/unibody damage" as I mentioned he had no knowledge of this till the report was pulled, car drives straight and true, all I can say to a potential buyer is come look/drive or send someone to inspect it - I think you'll be pleased. If there was no accident on it's history this car would be selling for $25K - $30K more so it's priced right given the incident

Old 11-16-2011, 02:05 AM
LCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to behold
Not trying to be a whise guy but yu can fetch much lower mileage Gt2s with no accidents and much nicer mods in the 70-80K

Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 AM
You're exactly right, and the bid on this car is starting at $49,900 which is why I said it would be selling for $25K-$30K more if it had clean history. Next time read the listing before you make an inappropriate reply to it.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 AM
Poeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud of
Would your partner be interested in a trade perhaps?
i have an 06 M5 blk/blk 57k miles very clean. no lights on the dash

Old 11-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
Nice GT2, priced to sell!

Old 11-19-2011, 08:00 PM
YelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really niceYelNsx is just really nice
The car is priced right...this is a GT2!!! If you're not interested in buying or doesn't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. If you have have any questions or concern then you should PM the seller. Good luck with the sale.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Love the GT2, we have one & it's a great car.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Smoltz is infamous around these parts
I am looking to purchase this car. If anyone knows anything about the history of this car, I would like to hear it. Shoot me a PM.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:07 AM
996TT_Dreams is infamous around these parts
Hello, I'd like to receive more pictures and information by email. I tried to PM but my post count is too low. Please PM me, and I will hopefully be able to respond.

Otherwise, I may need to post my email address here.

Thank you.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:00 AM
Car is relisted on ebay - here is the link with additional pictures for anyone interested. Please check my feedback there, I have 100% positive feedback on over 800 transactions so hopefully this gives you an idea as to my integrity in truthfully representing this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...T#ht_500wt_924

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 911 GT2 Silver with nice mods