Model: Boxster
Price: $87000
Mileage: 937
Color: Aqua Blue Metallic / Carrera Red Leather
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This Spyder has the right combinations of options which many find most desirable on a Spyder model: sport bucket seats, sport exhaust, sport short shifter and sport chrono. It has the premium full leather interior and some interesting & unique 'Porsche Exclusive' options! It is one of only 125 Spyders allocated for the US in MY2012 and it was one of the last Spyders produced - late July of 2011 - before production lines were shut down for this model in Zuffenhausen. It is also the ONLY Aqua Blue Metallic/Carrera Red Spyder in these United States. So not quite Paint-to-Sample, but perhaps the next best thing in terms of rarity & an unusual color combination! I continue to believe that the '11/'12 Spyder will be a future classic and an icon of Porsche cars just like the original 356 Speedster!

Only 937 miles in ODO. MSRP was $84,770. I am asking $87,000, which is approx. $2000 above MSRP. I am aware of that! The pricing is a function of how I perceive the uniqueness of this particular custom-ordered vehicle, the desirability of its options and the fact that it's the only Aqua Blue Metallic/Carrera Red Spyder ever sold in the United States! Thus this Spyder might command a higher price, especially if it catches the attention of an individual looking for a vehicle like no other in the marketplace.

If any of you are interested, please pm me and I can send you more information on this Spyder. Otherwise, thank you for the consideration.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Attached Images     

Last edited by Z356; 04-03-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:40 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Can't someone just order a new one for cheaper than?

Originally Posted by Z356
This Spyder has the right combinations of options which many find most desirable on a Spyder model: sport bucket seats, sport exhaust, sport short shifter and sport chrono. It has the premium full leather interior and some interesting & unique 'Porsche Exclusive' options! It is one of only 125 Spyders allocated for the US in MY2012 and it was one of the last Spyders produced - late July of 2011 - before production lines were shut down for this model in Zuffenhausen. It is also the ONLY Aqua Blue Metallic/Carrera Red Spyder in these United States. So not quite Paint-to-Sample, but perhaps the next best thing in terms of rarity & an unusual color combination! I continue to believe that the '11/'12 Spyder will be a future classic and an icon of Porsche cars just like the original 356 Speedster!

Only 937 miles in ODO. MSRP was $84,770. I am asking $87,000, which is approx. $2000 above MSRP. I am aware of that! The pricing is a function of how I perceive the uniqueness of this particular custom-ordered vehicle, the desirability of its options and the fact that it's the only Aqua Blue Metallic/Carrera Red Spyder ever sold in the United States! Thus this Spyder might command a higher price, especially if it catches the attention of an individual looking for a vehicle like no other in the marketplace.

If any of you are interested, please pm me and I can send you more information on this Spyder. Otherwise, thank you for the consideration.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Old 04-04-2012, 01:59 PM
jtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud of
spider man or super man fan?

Old 04-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Z356 has a spectacular aura aboutZ356 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jtill75
spider man or super man fan?
Spiderman! The car doesn't have even a hint of yellow so not Superman!

Saludos,
Eduardo

Attached Images  
Old 04-04-2012, 03:03 PM
jtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud of
Spiderman! The car doesn't have even a hint of yellow so not Superman!

Saludos,
Eduardo
my bad!

i like it - very unique.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Z356 has a spectacular aura aboutZ356 has a spectacular aura about
By the way jtill75, I really like the Audi R8's too. I spent a day in 2010 at the R8 Driving Experience at Infineon (Sears Point) and got to drive both the v8 and v10 models. I plan to own one someday. Great looking car in my opinion, especially the coupes with the exposed engine bay and the side blades!

Saludos,
Eduardo

Old 04-04-2012, 07:28 PM
By the way jtill75, I really like the Audi R8's too. I spent a day in 2010 at the R8 Driving Experience at Infineon (Sears Point) and got to drive both the v8 and v10 models. I plan to own one someday. Great looking car in my opinion, especially the coupes with the exposed engine bay and the side blades!

Saludos,
Eduardo
i love the r8's as well! i just ordered my second one - great car - and it has an amazing way of holding its value!