Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Feeler: 2001 Turbo 34k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:19 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Added a couple of things to the original post which I forgot.

B&M SSK
Original suspension available.

Old 02-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Banned
SeattleM5 is infamous around these parts
I sent you a pm yesterday. Please respond when you get the chance. There is a car here that I am interested in, but I am curious regarding your car. You can email me at vranjin@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Bojan

Old 02-21-2006, 12:22 PM

Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeattleM5
I sent you a pm yesterday. Please respond when you get the chance. There is a car here that I am interested in, but I am curious regarding your car. You can email me at vranjin@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Bojan
PM returned.

Old 02-27-2006, 10:22 PM

Here's another feeler:

Car without original parts: $72k OBO
Car returned to stock: $67K OBO

Old 03-02-2006, 11:02 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Are you selling the wheels??

Old 03-03-2006, 10:28 AM

haven't decided to part it out yet. I want to sell it as is, but if I decided trade it or wholesale it, I'll return it back to stock and part out the aftermarket stuff.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:05 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
haven't decided to part it out yet. I want to sell it as is, but if I decided trade it or wholesale it, I'll return it back to stock and part out the aftermarket stuff.
Ok man goodluck

Old 03-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Banned
Chaapa'ai is infamous around these parts
Ebay the vehicle. It only costs about $40 to put the car on the auction and only $40 if it sells. Gorgeous car btw. I too am selling my 06 BMW M3 at a steal of a price. check sig.

Old 03-04-2006, 05:57 AM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Nice! How bad is hte front bumper? ANy pics?

Thanks -

Old 03-04-2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Chaapa'ai
Ebay the vehicle. It only costs about $40 to put the car on the auction and only $40 if it sells. Gorgeous car btw. I too am selling my 06 BMW M3 at a steal of a price. check sig.
I saw your car and it's a pretty sweet deal. Currently I'm holding out for a convertible. Plus I have to sell the TT. I just got rid of the RS6 and I'm picking up an Allroad this weekend.

Old 03-04-2006, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by racerjsz
Nice! How bad is hte front bumper? ANy pics?

Thanks -
I'm not an expert, but more than one person has told me that it's repairable. I don't have pics, but I'll try to snap some this weekend.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:15 PM

OK, I just sold the RS6 and the new Allroad is in the garage. I have a couple of great leads on convertible S4's so I'm ready to move the turbo. Make me an offer.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
JarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mr Kram

my 8 year old son... are non-smokers.

No way, get the hell outta here.