Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 Cargraphic GT3-style front bumper and carbon chin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:56 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 997 Cargraphic GT3-style front bumper and carbon chin

This is a Cargraphic GT3 style front bumper. It's been repainted (had chips) and looks great. Basalt Black Metallic. Also has brand new Cargraphic black grill screens in it. It's never been on a car since getting these. New nose vent too. It's not even installed, so you can paint it another color without having to worry about that. The carbon chin spoiler hit something at speed and broke (I had nothing to do with that, of course). It's been structurally fixed, as you can see in the pics. If you choose, you can have it cosmetically repaired and then put back on. You also can just get with Herschel at RSC (a sponsor who sold me this) and he can hook you up with another lip.

Let me know if you have questions. Oh, I'll take $800 for all of it. Remember, you can get an OEM GT3 bumper for not much more, but then you have to get a lip, and more importantly, you have to get the grill screens. If I remember correctly, they are like $300.

I'm in Asheville, NC and will do what I can to help you with getting it in your possession.

Take care,

Jared

Last edited by blakt out; 11-03-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jared,

Having a garage sale, more mods planned with the proceeds?

Good Luck with the sale.

Ed

Old 11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Ed. No mods desired. Going to be moving in January and don't want to have to move all this stuff!

I honestly don't have anything else to mod on my car other than the steering wheel and the rear brakes. I'll do the wheel sometime, and the rear S brakes work great. Ha!

Old 11-03-2008, 11:54 AM
By the way, in the pics where I've laid the nose vent in the bumper, I've done just that. It's just laid in there. That's why it isn't fitting well. With proper install, it'll be perfect.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:06 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
Thanks Ed. No mods desired. Going to be moving in January and don't want to have to move all this stuff!

I honestly don't have anything else to mod on my car other than the steering wheel and the rear brakes. I'll do the wheel sometime, and the rear S brakes work great. Ha!
That is what I thought, there isn't anything left to swap

Are you moving to a bigger place due to the kid? or relocating some where else?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Thought I should show it on the car...

Old 11-06-2008, 08:19 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
This is a good deal Jared. You're a generous guy. Good luck with the sale! : )

Old 11-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Lostturbo has a spectacular aura aboutLostturbo has a spectacular aura about
Jared
Do you know if this will bolt on to the 08 997S brackets, or do they need to be changed ?

Old 11-15-2008, 12:38 PM
I would be SO shocked if there was a difference. All the 997.1s are the same. I will confirm with Cargraphic if you'd want it IF.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:32 AM
justjay202 is infamous around these parts
Sorry.. might be stupid question.. but is this bumper fiber-glass or plastic / urethane materia?

tks,
J

Old 11-17-2008, 09:18 AM
It's more of a rigid feeling than the stock one.

I don't actually see on their site what it is. Here's the link. It's all through this thing. Same carbon lip too. If you want, you can call RSS and find out what it is. They are a sponsor and know that I have this thing for sale. Sorry that I don't know more.

http://www.cargraphic.de/stepone/dat...97_09_2006.swf

Old 12-16-2008, 07:54 AM
SOLD to a fellow 6speeder! Thanks! I'll start packing it up right now!

Old 12-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Paul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these parts
Just a quick question; how did you eliminate the headlight washers to put this bumper on? Whats involved with doing so?

Old 12-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Carefully taped them, drained the washer reservoir (I think I did this...) and put the bumper on over them. Later, I went back to a bumper with holes for the washers, undid the tape, filled the fluid, everything's perfect!

Old 12-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Paul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these partsPaul540/m3 is infamous around these parts
OK excellent, so It's not too hard. Do you happen to know if there is a seperate resevoir for the headlight washers vs. the windshield washers?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Cargraphic GT3-style front bumper and carbon chin