Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: OEM 997 rear bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: OEM 997 rear bumper

In great shape. Plain and simple deal. I'll take $250. It's Basalt Black Metallic. I'm in Asheville, NC and am happy to help get it to you if you're near.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jared

Old 12-17-2008, 07:34 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
$250 is CHEAP! someone should jump on this!

Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 PM
bst1 is infamous around these parts
still have bumper?

Old 01-06-2009, 09:36 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Still right here in my garage.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Looks like it is in great shape, any cracks or flaws? Have you looked into shipping costs? Would have to be boxed since easily damaged otherwise. (Have had to return damaged bumpers!)

Old 01-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by bst1
Looks like it is in great shape, any cracks or flaws? Have you looked into shipping costs? Would have to be boxed since easily damaged otherwise. (Have had to return damaged bumpers!)
It's in great shape, especially assuming you repainted. Otherwise, it has a tire scrub on it, if I remember correctly. I took it off to go with a carbon bumper. Nothing was wrong with it.

As far as shipping, I just shipped a far less pliable Cargraphic bumper to a 6speeder. It was heavier. Shipped freight. And it was more fragile. I also was crazy and had the UPS store pack it up. The buyer and I split, if I remember correctly, the cost of packing, which was far too expensive. Again, this was a far less pliable piece, shipped through a UPS store, they boxed it up, and it went freight. Total cost for all that was $271. I think, going by that, that we should be able to ship this for half that. It's a guess.

If you are interested, I will take all the pics or video you could want. Just let me know.

Jared

Old 01-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Okay , I'm sold. How would you like me to pay? Paypal? E-Check? You can PM me. I will PM you my email and cell.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:35 PM
SOLD! Thanks bst1!

Old 01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
You are welcome!