Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Porsche Sport Exhaust System (PSE) 997/S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 06:28 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Porsche Sport Exhaust System (PSE) 997/S

This is a OEM Porsche Sport Exhaust System with only 9K miles. The car is currently at GMG having a center exit exhaust installed and the PSE removed. Your best bet is to have the system installed there by their Porsche Certified Mechs.

The PSE system includes the ability to change from a stock sound to an aggressive sound through the sport button or through a custom switch. Retails for around $2000

Sale is for pickup only right now. PM or email me if you have questions.

PSE is SOLD!

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 12-23-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:35 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Any offer considered!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Price dropped to $500. Buyer will need to purchase their own wiring harness.

This is a screaming deal!

Jason

Old 12-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Minoclan is infamous around these parts
pm sent

Old 12-23-2008, 03:32 PM
$300 for an almost new PSE...

Jason

Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM
ssaa77 is infamous around these parts
PM Sent

Old 12-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
I'd be interested in the cats only if they are available?

A

Old 12-23-2008, 06:26 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
PSE doesn't involve cats. It uses the factory cats.

This is such a good deal. I wish it was available when I was looking for a PSE earlier this year.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
yes I know what PSE is, but many times people replace full systems and I just need the cats not the cans

A

Old 12-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah I will sell you my stock cats...make an offer.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:23 PM
PSE is SOLD

If anyone wants the stock CATS let me know!

Jason

Old 12-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JEllis
PSE is SOLD

If anyone wants the stock CATS let me know!

Jason

Jason if I were you I'd consider holding on to the stock cats...you never know.

Dave

Old 12-25-2008, 05:54 PM
I used to be a pack rat with stuff like stock cats, stock exhausts etc.... in the end they just end up taking up space in my garage while mice and insects make homes inside of them. Not to mention with my GT3 rear end conversion, going back to stock is going to be an expensive venture no matter what I do....

Jason

Old 12-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JEllis
I used to be a pack rat with stuff like stock cats, stock exhausts etc.... in the end they just end up taking up space in my garage while mice and insects make homes inside of them. Not to mention with my GT3 rear end conversion, going back to stock is going to be an expensive venture no matter what I do....

Jason
Forgot that you are doing the GT3 rear conversion. It's just I see so many guys who trashed their OEM cats only to beg for someone to sell them theirs.

Dave

Old 12-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Dave07997S
Forgot that you are doing the GT3 rear conversion. It's just I see so many guys who trashed their OEM cats only to beg for someone to sell them theirs.

Dave
Yeah, I have been there with some of my other cars. Well for a short time anyway. My DD, a 98 M3, has all the requisite mods like intake and exhuast and it drones a little at speed. Every once in a while I get sick of it and look for a stock muffler to put on. It lasts a couple of days and then I enjoy its throaty sound again. I dont forsee this love hate relationship with my 997S as it will not be my DD and I want it to sound mean!

Jason