Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: GMG GT Roll/Harness Bar. Fits all 997s.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: GMG GT Roll/Harness Bar. Fits all 997s AND 996s!

EDITED---- JANUARY 20th.

PRICE REDUCED TO $850 PLUS SHIPPING.

Hey everyone,

Going to full cage. Selling this bar. No drilling required. Very nice bar.

Here's the original GMG site.

Bar is in my car at Synergy Racing in Alton, VA (beside VIR), where it will be removed, boxed up, and shipped when sold.

Local pickup or you pay the shipping. I paid $225 truck freight to get it here from LA. Original price, as you see on the GMG site, is $1,495. I'll sell this one for $1,200. If you're on the east coast, you can save another $100 probably on shipping just by getting this one.

Thanks a bunch.

Jared

Last edited by blakt out; 01-19-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:32 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
*bump* for a good deal and honest seller. I would buy this buy my wife would kill me.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks buddy. Now go change that avatar!

Old 12-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone,

Just got the word from Fabryce that this will also fit a 996!

So, 996 or 997. I'll make you a good deal on a great bar.

Jared

Old 01-03-2009, 11:54 PM
AJ997S is infamous around these parts
Can you figure out shipping costs to Toronto Canada? Pm me details pls. Might want the wing and other parts too. Thanks

Old 01-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Sure. I'll need an actual address though, I'm pretty sure. Do you want me to get an estimated shipping cost JUST on the bar or the wing as well? What other parts might you be interested in above those two? Cobra Carbon Fiber Suzuka Technology seats? Stock lobster claw wheels in black with Pilot Sport Cups? I have a lot of stuff. For the complete list, click here.

I'll get the shipping info to you asap. Thanks much.

Jared

Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 AM
BierGut is a jewel in the roughBierGut is a jewel in the roughBierGut is a jewel in the roughBierGut is a jewel in the rough
Hi Jared -

If you end up not selling the bar to Canada, let me know - I'll would consider taking it if we agree to a price. Please PM me as I do not have the required amount of posts to PM you. - BierGut.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by BierGut
Hi Jared -

If you end up not selling the bar to Canada, let me know - I'll would consider taking it if we agree to a price. Please PM me as I do not have the required amount of posts to PM you. - BierGut.
I've PM'd you with my email address and phone number. Cage still available as of this moment.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:44 PM
DHI
DHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the roughDHI is a jewel in the rough
What did shipping to Canada come out to?

David

Old 01-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Kerrigan at Synergy was out delivering a car today, so he wasn't there to do all the necessary things to get an estimate. However, he'll be in tomorrow and I'll be having shoulder reconstructive surgery. Please PM me and I will get you the amount. It is very safe to assume $175, give or take $25.

Jared

Old 01-19-2009, 11:47 PM
EDITED---- JANUARY 20th.

PRICE REDUCED TO $850 PLUS SHIPPING.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:49 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Wow, you must really want that bar to go. I paid more for my Porsche bar, and this one is much nicer.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 PM
bhart192 is infamous around these parts
your PM

answered your PM .put it on the truck to me,I left my cell # give me a call to final things up.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Yep. It's sold now. I knew that'd do it.

Thanks Bob!