Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 19" Gunmetal VOLK TE-37s with MPSC!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 12:01 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 19" Gunmetal VOLK TE-37s with MPSC!

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my Volk TE-37s. They are the gunmetal color, and I love them. However, I'm only going to be running 18" slicks from now on, so these have to go.

At least one of them has a scrape on it, but I'm pretty sure that the scrape will buff out. It's not a 3D scratch, if you know what I mean. If you are interested, then I will get with Kerrigan at Synergy and get some specific pics. The car and the Volks are with him at Synergy Racing, which is at Virginia Interational Raceway in Alton, VA. I, however, am in Asheville, NC.

Anyway, you can see by the first pic that some of the paint is scrubbed off one of the center caps. We will look much more in depth at each wheel and tire and I will adjust my pricing accordingly. I just wanted to get these up here, as I've been PM'd about them a handful of times already.

They are the correct fitment for a NB 997 (GT3 or rwd 997). Fronts are 19X8.5" and rears are 19X11". Of course, the lug pattern is 5X130.

The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. I would estimate that I have used 30% of their tread. It might be more. Again, this is where Kerrigan can look tomorrow and help me adjust accordingly. The rears are 305/30-19 and the fronts are 235/35-19. Rears are $515 each, and fronts are $300 a piece. Tires totaled: $1,630 (plus quite a few fees... getting tires TO Vivid. Wheels to Vivid. Mount and balance. Getting tires to me. Etc) Also, they ARE balanced very well. There is no vibration whatsoever. I love that feeling (or lack of it.)

You'll also note that these do in fact have the center caps. I didn't know it when I ordered the wheels and tires from Vivid Racing, so when they came, I called and realized that I had to pay another $130 for the caps. Plus shipping every whichaway.

When I can, I like to tell exactly what something cost me and from where and when I bought the item. That's what I am doing here. Oh, and I bought them 9/18/07. These are not those same tires. I don't have the receipt from buying those.

As I said, I bought them from Dan at Vivid Racing and I have the invoice right here in front of me. Each rear wheel was $745 and each front was $705. So the wheel total was $2,900.

So, before any fees and shipping costs (which I wouldn't include anyway) I paid $4660 for these. The tires are worn some. You'll either want to put some elbow grease into these or just have them repainted. So, in trying to figure what I would be happy to pay for them, I'm going to say that I'll take $2700 for them.

OK. Now all I lack is the pictures! Here they are. I've sold many things on here, so you need not worry. I'll deliver them to you for the cost of fuel if you're close enough. Otherwise, they'll be packed up and shipped out by Synergy Racing. Hit me up with all your questions! Oh, the first two pics are very recent. They haven't been mounted since these pics were taken.

Jared

Last edited by blakt out; 01-13-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:55 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jared, that is a great price for the wheels and tires. I am not sure what condition the tires are in, but the wheels are almost $900 each from Tirerack.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

Good deal for who ever buys them.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:28 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you, truly, for this Ed. See, I had forgotten that Dan gave me a good price. I had spent around $30k with him and he gave me a break on these wheels. I factored in my sale price off of what I paid, not what the value is. The tires are in good condition. I'd say 6 more track days at least. I'll ask Kerrigan to take some tread pics so I can post.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:27 PM
boblaz is infamous around these parts
I have these wheels in 18" and love them. Light, strong...great wheels.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:47 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
The price is a steal Jared. GL with the sale!

Old 01-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks. Already have quite a few hits on them. I wish I'd have remembered how much I SHOULD'VE paid when I priced them!

Old 01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
These are SOLD! Same day that I listed them. Wow. Thanks!