Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Fabspeed New 911 Supercup Exhaust Released

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed New 911 Supercup Exhaust Released

I have been getting a lot of requests from some of my customers who are interested in a an exhaust thats louder then the Maxflo and quieter than the muffler bypass pipes. So we did it and Fabspeed designed a new Supercup exhaust for the 911 which consists of two small resonators with a U Bend and our 4.5" oval tip. This setup saves weight and sounds aggressive and sporty but is quieter than muffler bypass pipes. I personally love it and really enjoy the aggressive sound. But inside the car it is not that bad, it just sounds aggressive. The customer who owns the car, took out for a spin and came back smiling, so he really liked it.

I will be posting product photos and more information later this week. The new exhaust with everything will be $595. It will include an inlet pipe, Supercup exhaust, a 4.5" Oval rolled edge tip and a bracket with a band strap for an easy bolt on installation. This is a direct bolt on replacement for the stock muffler or anything else thats their. Here is small teaser video of what it sounds like and the look. Let me know if you have any questions and what you guys think.
Thanks,

911 Supercup Exhaust Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTp_4UsCyXU

Old 04-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Chickenplucker is infamous around these parts
Build something like this for the 996 - please. I want mufflers with a sound between the Maxflo muffler and a muffler bypass. These sound wicked perfect. Let me know how much to make the check out for...

Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 PM
0100 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Chickenplucker
Build something like this for the 996 - please. I want mufflers with a sound between the Maxflo muffler and a muffler bypass. These sound wicked perfect. Let me know how much to make the check out for...

^^^+1 THIS!

Wish I had a SC.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hi guys, thanks for the feedback. I have been getting a few requests for something like this so I spoke to my fabricators and we can do it. It will take a few days to build and I think we will do it for $795. PM or give me a call if you are interested and I will have them build it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by Chuck May
Alex; sounds good! what's the db level at various RPMS? Some tracks have 103db limits.

thanks! Chuck
Hi Chuck, we didn't do any DB level testing which I wish would have, but I think it will go over the 103db level with a catbypass pipe which is what was on the car. I had a customer just recently run the supercup with our sport cat and he said he loves it, so that might tone it down a bit. I cant guarantee it but they do sound loud and proud.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Old 05-26-2010, 11:01 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
http://www.afterhoursautomotive.com/...emufflers.html I had these on my 996 C4 and LOVED THEM!

Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Chickenplucker is infamous around these parts
I forgot about these

Originally Posted by XLR82XS
http://www.afterhoursautomotive.com/...emufflers.html I had these on my 996 C4 and LOVED THEM!
Isn't there a vid on ytube that shows these setting off car alarms and frightening small children?..

They're pretty expensive also. I really like the M&K mufflers sound based on a YT vid I saw.

I'd like to see a pic of the finished Fabspeed 996 Supercup muffler, hear sound clips - in-car and out - and sound level readings when used as a direct replacement for stock mufflers, i.e. stock cats, etc.

Last edited by Chickenplucker; 05-26-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Yes as someone else said please build something like this for the newer generations 996/997. I need to to finish off my center exit conversion and didn't want to purchase the max flo's because they were so quiet.