Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 19" Champion RG72 Wheels and MPSS Tires - CL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 05:44 PM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Thumbs up FS: 19" Champion RG72 Wheels and MPSS Tires - CL

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

**No longer for sale as a complete set** - Please see https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4631920

For sale are beautiful 19" Champion Motorsport RG72 Forged Monolite wheels from a Porsche 997.2 Turbo. I believe they will work for all 997 widebody CL applications (F: 19"x9" and R: 19"x12") but confirmation is up to the buyer. These wheels are in near mint condition with no curb rash, etc. Just look at how clean the barrels are! The tires are recent Michelin Pilot Super Sports (F: 245/35ZR19 and R: 305/30ZR19) and are barely used.

I bought these with the intent of transporting to the midwest for a friend for use on his car, but plans changed.

New, the wheels alone retail for ~$6700. With tires and TPMS you are looking well north of $8K.

Last edited by TypeRx; 05-02-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: No longer selling as a set
Old 11-28-2016, 11:02 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
BUMP -- I just measured the tread depth on all tires and they are at:

Front: 9/32"
Rear: 8/32"

As you can tell, these are ready to mount and drive! Treat yourself to something great this xmas.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:55 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Nice wheels! Any pictures of them mounted on your car?

Old 01-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Nice wheels! Any pictures of them mounted on your car?
Thanks -- agree -- they are attractive wheels with classic styling.

Unfortunately I never mounted them as they are for CL application and I have a 997.1TT. I bought locally for a friend back in Chicago but he ended up buying a different set so now I am trying to resell these.

Old 01-11-2017, 02:19 PM
In case anyone wants to see, here are some photos direct from Champion of the wheels installed on a Turbo S as well as GTS and GT3RS

https://www.flickr.com/photos/champi...th/5238126431/

Old 04-17-2017, 08:50 AM
**Spring Bump**

I was busy with a new job for the past couple months and almost forgot about these wheels/tires in my garage. Updated with a massive price drop. Get this nearly new set for a crazy steal!

Old 04-17-2017, 08:42 PM
mate1974 is infamous around these parts
Will you consider shipping to 11803?

Old 04-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi, at this time I am looking to sell locally and have discounted significantly to reflect. I'll update the thread if I change my mind.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:13 AM
**sold**

Last edited by TypeRx; 05-17-2017 at 03:05 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.