Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

For Sale : 1999 Black/Black/Black BMW M Coupe *Florida*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
For Sale : 1999 Black/Black/Black BMW M Coupe *Florida*

I am selling my 1999 Cosmos Black M Coupe. The car is Cosmos black with Black Interior. It has 57,400 miles on the odometer and has been well maintained.

Modifications
19" Volk TE37 Time Attack Wheels
Toyo T1R Tires with 80% front / 50% rear Left
TC Kline Single Adjustable Coilovers (400/500 with rear height adjusters)
TC Kline Camber Plates and Rear Shock Mounts (Holes cut in rear for access to adjusters)
StopTech Big Brake Kit (Brand new Pads, may need Rotors in near future)
Whalen Shift Machine Shift ****
UCC M5 Performance Organic Clutch with Lightweight Flywheel
UUC Evo3 Short Shifter
B&B TriFlow Exhaust
Brand New OEM Headlights with Clear Bra for Protection

I have enjoyed this car for over a year now and tastefully modified it as well as taken great care of her. The car has a few dings and dents here and there but nothing too out of the ordinary for a car that is meant to be driven. There are some light scratches on the drivers side corner hood/fender from contact with an egg while driving on the highway, this should be an easy fix if your looking for show quality (hood was re-painted by Samuels Auto when I purchased the car so the rest of the hood is in great shape). All modifications where performed at BimmerPlace in Winter Park,FL as well as Titan Motorsports. The car was maintained with weekly washes and Zaino details by Jon @ Perfection Auto up until a month ago when the car was put on garage duty. I hate to sell this car as it's such a blast to drive, however I currently have too many cars am looking to consolidate to just 2 cars.

Well over 35K invested in the car, I am looking to get 24,000 for the car as it sits. I will entertain reasonable offers. Please keep in mind I do not have to sell this car, and refuse to give it away for less than what I think is a fair price. This is a very rare car to find, and this one has been well taken care of and tastefully modified, you won’t find many around period, especially in the great condition this car is (it took me well over 6 months to find the car and it had to be shipped in from NC). Please PM me with offers or questions, or email wes@onelovemedia.com .

Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
wow that is one of the sickest M coupes Ive seen! Love the TE37 time attacks. My friend might be interested, I'll pass it over to him

Old 05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
mmm that coupe is just MEAN, I will pass along to a couple friends for you

Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Damnit, I want it!

Old 05-01-2007, 10:59 PM
SoCal97M3 is infamous around these parts
I alsolutely LOVE that car!!! Do you have any interior pics as well?

I have always liked that car....even though most people don't like the look. I like the look, and the performance is amazing!

What a mean looking car...I want it!!

Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
Wow... Can't believe you are selling it. I know its not what you want to hear, but if this was 6 months from now I would wire the money to you. Such a gorgeous example of an M Coupe. Wish you all the best Wes and hope it goes to a good home.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:02 AM
tractorcrusher is infamous around these partstractorcrusher is infamous around these parts
This is exactly what I want... I won't be ready to buy until I get back from Europe though, so 2 months is the soonest I can get serious about things.

Please keep me in mind if you still have it then: curtis.fowler@gmail.com

Also, do you have any interior and engine pictures?

Old 05-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !

There is the interior picture, not sure if I have an engine picture. That just reminded me though that the car also has a M50 manifold conversion (OBD1) which gives it much better power in the mid to high RPM ranges.

Jedidiah / Tractorcrusher - Let me know when your ready, if it is still available no problem.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:11 PM
dvdoughboy is infamous around these parts
Sick looking car.

Have you had the subframe reinforced on it?

Old 05-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dvdoughboy
Sick looking car.

Have you had the subframe reinforced on it?
Not yet, the car does have Ireland Subframe bushings and didn't have any cracks when I had them installed 6 months ago.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
waaawowowoww!!!! sicknesss! one my favorite m-series car!!!!!
one day... i'd be looking for a silver one tho... good luck with the sale buddy!

Old 05-02-2007, 06:55 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
That is the nicest M-Coupe I have every laid my eyes on! My goodness it's perfect! Best of luck!!!

-Joe

Old 05-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks guys, it's a great driving car, I just don't have the time to appricaite it right now and have other cars which have priority. This car deserves to be driven.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:01 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
How much power with the OBD1 conversion on the S52 motor, still around 240?

Old 05-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by M5Kid
How much power with the OBD1 conversion on the S52 motor, still around 240?
Power is likely still aroudn 240-250, however it adds a significant amount of mid-high RPM power (I've heard 30-40 but haven't dyno'd it myself) at the expense of just a little bit of the low end.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale : 1999 Black/Black/Black BMW M Coupe *Florida*