Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Pics of new Cayenne S here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 12:51 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Pics of new Cayenne S here

I finally had the opportunity to take a couple shots of my wife's 2012 Cayenne S. We took delivery about a month ago. The exterior is "White" with the special order cognac espresso interior. We also added the olive interior package, 21 inch Turbo II wheels, Burmester, premium package plus with 14 way seats, aluminum skid plate front and rear, and the thermal/noise insulated glass.

This car exceeded my expectations from the moment I first saw it at the dealer. The fit and finish and quality of materials is excellent, and the Cayenne S is packed with technology.

A couple thoughts:

The 21 inch Turbo II wheels really make the exterior of the car. They provide a very sporty look and there are no issues with comfort at all. The vehicle rides very smooth, even on the sport suspension setting.

The wheels came with the extended wheel arches. They are very well executed and at least on the white car provide a lovely contrast. I'm glad I did not choose to get them painted body color.

The interior is simply amazing. It really has to be seen in person to be appreciated. The stitching on the dash and doors is deviated and that comes standard with this interior. The top of the door panel in the interior slopes down towards the window such that the deviated stitch on the door is easily visible from the exterior. This adds a nice touch. We initially were going to order the glossy walnut interior package, but we changed our mind and went with the olive, and I think it looks great. The carpets are Cognac and the mats and headliner are espresso, standard.

The Burmester is simply incredible. With the noise insulated glass....heaven.

The windows are not tinted aftermarket, the pictures show the level of tint with the factory noise/thermal glass option.

The aluminum skid plates add a nice sporty look, and would look even better in my opinion on a darker colored vehicle.

One option that we considered was getting some of the black bits on the exterior painted. I'm glad we didn't. They look great as they are.

Based upon our brief experience with this car, I cannot imagine that there is any finer SUV available that blends luxury, technology, and sportiness worthy of the Porsche bloodline the way the Cayenne does.

Attached Images      
Old 04-15-2012, 12:53 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Interior shots......

Attached Images      
Old 04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Lovely cayenne.
Classy interior!
Enjoy!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
dimok is infamous around these parts
Looks beautiful, congratulations!

Old 04-15-2012, 03:36 PM
oseik is infamous around these parts
very nice interior. excellent choice!

Old 04-15-2012, 04:16 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Cognac,Espresso
What a yummy looking interior

Old 04-15-2012, 05:50 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. Beautiful. Enjoy it safely for years to come.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:11 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
Nice write up and great pics, she's a beauty!

Old 04-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
gorgeous.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 AM
vitaman is infamous around these parts
Picking up a very similar build late this week.
Really like the Turbo Wheels with White.
And thanks for bringing attention to the tint level.
I was hoping the Thermal option would be dark enough to not necessitate a visit to the local Huper Optik shop.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Looks great! I assume you have the suspension on the "loading" setting for the pics?

Old 04-16-2012, 11:42 AM
khabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations to you and your wife, eagleeye.

Your Cayenne is spectacular and beautifully specced; enjoy it to the max. Did it come equipped with Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control [PDCC] or did you just go with the air suspension and suspension management?

khabah

Old 04-16-2012, 11:59 AM
SDA1906 is infamous around these parts
Wow great car.
I wish I had seen this before I bought mine last month. I have buyer’s remorse. Porsche has so many options it is hard to find the best mix when you are in the show room. I think the only thing that will make me happy on my next one is to get all the options. I love the leather Dash.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
Looks great! I assume you have the suspension on the "loading" setting for the pics?
Correct. Wish it could ride like that.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:06 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Nice! Congrats!