Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:38 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Exclamation SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine

Hey fellas (and girls?) just a heads up to let you know that Blakt-out's 997S SuperCharged monster (what a car) and the SharkWerks/EVOMS/RSS Cayman S RS350 (right before Fred got it!) made the cover of the April issue of Excellence.

Both cars were pitted against a modified 997TT (scargo) in a shoot-out with a difference. All three cars were driven back to back hundreds of miles through some of NorCal's best roads and it's an interesting read what with all the different perspectives with all three cars being such polar opposites in terms of their respective platforms.

There's a sneak preview here:
http://www.excellence-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html
Again, congrats to 6speeder Blakt-out on building a wicked, wicked 997 (and Synergy).

Thanks to the guys at EVOMS, RSS and JWGT2 for helping to make one killer Croc! Finally, big thank you to the folks at Excellence & Jared!

Good to see SnowBoarder54's GT3 in there too of course!

Old 01-27-2009, 11:57 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I can't wait to get my copy. The only problem with them is that they deliver so late in Canada.

Congrats to You and Jared for the coverage.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice...man your wall is going to be filled with covers soon! Like ROCK STARS!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:01 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
this is going to be an awesome read!! APRIL though? common!! make it at least Feb so I dont have to wait!!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Congrats to SharkWerks, Fred, Jared and Synergy!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !
I want to drive Jared's car now, too.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:16 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so stoked. Haven't gotten the mag yet. I had no idea we were on the cover... front and center!

That was a dream come true.

I can't wait to hold that mag in my hands...

Old 01-27-2009, 12:22 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blakt out
I'm so stoked. Haven't gotten the mag yet. I had no idea we were on the cover... front and center!

That was a dream come true.

I can't wait to hold that mag in my hands...
So are you sending out Autographed copies?

Sad that you car is no longer the same, all this coverage and she is getting re an re into a race car!

BTW Congrats

Old 01-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Banned
RSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond reputeRSSGREG has a reputation beyond repute
Excellence Magazine

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Hopefully the issue will show up today. As always it was a pleasure working together on the Cayman project.

Keep up the great work guys,
Greg

Old 01-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats guys

Old 01-27-2009, 12:47 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Sharkster: That was a great article. Thanks for posting it.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
i actually just subscribed to the magazine because I want to read this article!!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:55 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nugent_crai
i actually just subscribed to the magazine because I want to read this article!!
You can read it in the link provided by Sharkster above.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
You can read it in the link provided by Sharkster above.
Last page is missing from the online.

I also think that Excellence is a very well written magazine.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:58 PM
pnutty is infamous around these parts
looks sharp, congrats buddy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine