Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Stoptech STR World Challenge BBK for 2010 GT3 Now available!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Stoptech STR World Challenge BBK for 2010 GT3 Now available!

Gents

As you know StopTech has been working with GMG on the development of a new performance brake packages for Porsche cars over the last two years.

We are pleased to announce the introduction of the StopTech STR60 /World Challenge BBK kits for the 997.1 GT3/RS and NEW 2010 997.2 GT3

These brakes have been tested in competition and proven over the last two years of racing..

Winning brakes for GMG in 2008 New Jersey Round, Long Beach Grand Prix 2009, Watkins Glen 2009 and Laguna Seca 2009.. Also helped to clince the manufactures championship for Porsche.

StopTech brake kits are fully balanced and engineered braking systems.
The same technology and components which we use on our race cars are the same brakes you purchase for your street car...
Simple, what we race is what we sell.

Here are pictures of the new GMG/Stoptech World Challenge BBK kit for the 2010 GT3........

Available for PCCB and NON PCCB equipped cars..

Dont need a full BBK kit? Check out the NEW Stoptech DRK system, direct replacement two piece rotor upgrades for PCCB and non PCCB cars.

This kit is on its way to BRRacing in Los Gatos to be fitted on the 2010 WC-GT3 which they got from us a few weeks ago! Its going to be the N.Ca track terror!!

Ultralightweight 6 piston caliper ( front)

Rear calipers

Rear caliper fully compatible with E-brake - direct replacement rotors for BBK or DRK kit.

Retail and Wholesale inquiries welcome..........

Please email me directly..
Fabryce@gmgracing.com

( I cant post pricing on the forum per the rules)

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 10-26-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
drqiman is infamous around these parts
Fabryce,
I am considering an upgrade to the OEM brakes on on my GT3 V1 in order to improve braking performance, increase durability of rotors and to save weight. I am also interested in ease of pad replacement and pad choices and availability.

What is the weight savings vs OEM? How do they compare to the Brembo GTR system in performance and durability? Can you use Pagid pads?

Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 PM
drqiman is infamous around these parts
Fabryce,
I am considering an upgrade to the OEM brakes on on my GT3 V1 in order to improve braking performance, increase durability of rotors and to save weight. I am also interested in ease of pad replacement and pad choices and availability.

What is the weight savings vs OEM? How do they compare to the Brembo GTR system in performance and durability? Can you use Pagid pads?

Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drqiman@mac.com
Fabryce,

Thanks for the inquiry,

To answer your question the brakes have been amazing all year and it is a nice advantage to sell the same product that we race on.

Stoptech does offer several pad choices and I believe Pagid is also available we use PFC on our cars and have had the best results with these pads.

Duarability and reliability has not been an issue all season long and we have not cycled through any more rotors than we would have with another brand.

Brembo makes a great quality product and we also sell a ton of GTR kits and have been very happy with them over the years.

Stoptech has entered the market with an equally impressive and performing product which gives everyone an alternative.

Please email me directly for price quotes.

Feel free to call me to discuss any other questions you may have.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:42 AM
nizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to allnizer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Thanks for the inquiry,

To answer your question the brakes have been amazing all year and it is a nice advantage to sell the same product that we race on.

Stoptech does offer several pad choices and I believe Pagid is also available we use PFC on our cars and have had the best results with these pads.

Duarability and reliability has not been an issue all season long and we have not cycled through any more rotors than we would have with another brand.

Brembo makes a great quality product and we also sell a ton of GTR kits and have been very happy with them over the years.

Stoptech has entered the market with an equally impressive and performing product which gives everyone an alternative.

Please email me directly for price quotes.

Feel free to call me to discuss any other questions you may have.
Fabryce: Can you answer the specific weight differential question posed by the previous poster?

Thanks.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
These will be going on my car.... just need to make more scrila!