Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Laguna Seca = Fun Times (pics and video)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 09:55 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Laguna Seca = Fun Times (pics and video)

Wanted to show you guys the car in action at Laguna Seca from the last two days. Fun times!

Some sloppyness here but fun none the less. 1:42 lap time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxQ8UJ2yA0o

Old 03-06-2010, 11:16 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Awesome!

Old 03-06-2010, 12:04 PM
SKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud ofSKXF430 has much to be proud of
very nice

Old 03-06-2010, 12:23 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Vey nice pictures and great meeting you all. Hope you can make it up to Laguna agian in the near future

Mike

Old 03-06-2010, 03:57 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
wow, car looks incredible

Old 03-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Rune is infamous around these parts
Nice vid!
What data/video system is that?

Old 03-06-2010, 10:55 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Rune
Nice vid!
What data/video system is that?
It's all Chase Cam. It's nice having all the data together with the video but to be honest the I think the video quality is absolute crap. Worst quality image ever. They need to come out with an HD cam. And what they charge for this system it's a joke.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:40 AM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Looks awesome!!!

Old 03-07-2010, 09:10 AM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
that looks like a blast! thanks for sharing

Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
Help me out here...
The MPH trace seems to diminish before the #4 brake marker at T2, T8, T10

Time on the table
Are you coasting??

Old 03-07-2010, 03:39 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Nice lines... In the video in turn 3, was that your front end loosening up? The car gave a twitch and I can't figure out if it was the front end giving up, or the rear...

Cheers..

Old 03-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Great pictures, thanks also for the video.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:30 PM
996flt6 is infamous around these parts
I love your paint scheme Gomez : ). U got interior pics of your car? Mike

Old 03-07-2010, 09:58 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
cool! thanks for sharing. why doesnt the video recognize brake, or negative Gs?

Old 03-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Trundle997
Help me out here...
The MPH trace seems to diminish before the #4 brake marker at T2, T8, T10

Time on the table
Are you coasting??
Your right I did leave some time on the table in those instances but by this time I was having some serious brake fade so I took it a little easier on the car.

Originally Posted by 80shilling
Nice lines... In the video in turn 3, was that your front end loosening up? The car gave a twitch and I can't figure out if it was the front end giving up, or the rear..

Cheers..
Turn 3 the back end came loose and I had to make some corrections to recover it. That turn is very deceiving. I came loose there a couple times!

Originally Posted by 996flt6
I love your paint scheme Gomez : ). U got interior pics of your car? Mike
Yeah got it all documented here...

http://www.renntrack.com/forums/show...ad-Gomez-build

so many pics and video ... I lost count!

Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
cool! thanks for sharing. why doesnt the video recognize brake, or negative Gs?
To get that data correctly I need to hook it up to the ECU right now it's just using the GPS data. So RPM and brake/power is not working.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Laguna Seca = Fun Times (pics and video)