Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

BRABUS B63 S E63 Build at CEC Miami

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
BRABUS B63 S E63 Build at CEC Miami

Mercedes-Benz has a knack for creating 'Bahn burners. We have a habit of taking it one step further. This BRABUS B63 S build used a beautiful, brand-new 2010 E63 as our canvas. After receiving it from directly from the dealer (the customer hasn't even it seen it yet!), we stripped the car of everything that was getting replaced. On this build, that meant pretty much everything. Now, the bruiser sports a full carbon aero package, suspension module, 20" Monoblock Q wheels with Continental SportContact 3 tires, bespoke 'mandarin orange' interior conversion...oh yeah, and a B63 S power kit! Everything has scrutinized under the tightest quality control to ensure this car is safe at any speed (it even has TUV documents to confirm the equipment is capable of handling the new, unrestricted top speed). Enjoy.

Old 07-30-2011, 01:23 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
The front is a bit busy but somehow, I like it. It's bold and dramatic. There's a lot of cleaning between the creases at car wash time but this is dramatic.
I'd do red instead of orange in the inside.
I really love the carbon fiber insert for the fender vent. That is the star of the show imo. Kinda makes me want one of these. I wonder if something similar is available for the E-coupe?

Old 07-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Banned
Justin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really niceJustin @ CEC is just really nice
Originally Posted by ice350
The front is a bit busy but somehow, I like it. It's bold and dramatic. There's a lot of cleaning between the creases at car wash time but this is dramatic.
I'd do red instead of orange in the inside.
I really love the carbon fiber insert for the fender vent. That is the star of the show imo. Kinda makes me want one of these. I wonder if something similar is available for the E-coupe?
LOL guys like us think about detailing our cars. Guys in his category have a dedicated detailer on their payroll! To answer your question, there are carbon fender vent options for the C207 E-Class coupe.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 PM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
exterior is good but the interior lol...

Old 07-30-2011, 11:12 PM
ASmiledatHurtz is infamous around these parts
that is one sexci piece of machinery right there! yea .... and I'm digging' the orange interior too. With that said ..... the front wheel needs a lower offset too. Matter of fact those wheels may need to be upped to maybe 21/22'?? they look sick BUT that wheel well has plenty space up under there

Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
ENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the rough
Like it. Front needs something to contrast. interior is nicely done except I would do without gaudy Tvs in headrests.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor
Mike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to behold
Looks really nice, good job.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Like it overall. Is there a point to not just deleting the Mercedes 3 point star in the grill? And that interior is just... wow. Would be a fun unique view inside, but that had to cost a small fortune with ALL of that leather. That said doesn't really matter what I think so long as he was happy with what you all did. Judging by the quality of the work he was quite happy

Old 08-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Banned
Cpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura about
I love it, the craftsmanship looks great. Good job out there Justin

Old 08-08-2011, 08:13 PM
jpohl402 is infamous around these partsjpohl402 is infamous around these parts
OFF THE MOTHER FU'N CHAIN...
mandarin orange for the win

Old 08-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Riceater is infamous around these parts
I'm having trouble putting into words the extent of how obnoxiously homosexual that interior is..

Old 08-09-2011, 01:59 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Looks awesome!! Pushing the envelope with the orange, but I love it!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:07 PM
jaji is infamous around these parts
great work. colors not for me but quality looks impressive.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:02 PM
rogue is infamous around these parts
Grill makes it look like a Hyundai. Not a fan. The rest is badass though.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:20 PM
2ndGen.rocket is infamous around these parts
Sick car and very nice work. That customer's taste is a little strange as I think that interior is absolutely atrocious, but nice car nonetheless.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BRABUS B63 S E63 Build at CEC Miami