Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 05:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Chris, Rob, Julis, Berk, are all of you guys going to make it tomorrow morning? I will do my best to get there by 8am If you are still up for the Old Irish I will be leaving around 10-10:15am. See ya
I say one of these friday evenings the whole bunch of us meet up at the Katies lot at say 9:30pm or so when things are closing up...we park our cars where we want to for Sat morning...then we have our limo (which we have pre-ordered and agreed to split amongst us) come pick us up at Katies and we go out to DC and have a hellova fun night...at 6 am the ensuing Sat morning the limo drops us back off at Katies to our cars...that way we get to:

(1) have a great Fri night
(2) nobody misses Katies early Sat morning
(3) gives us enough time, food, and coffee to recover
(4) We get killer spots for Katies
(5) nobody drives drunk and gets a DUI
(6) just good times, plain and simple!

Ok I'm in...who else is in!!!???

Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Could be Fun, Chris can you hang past midnight buddy? I know your an early morning guy.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:04 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ it'll be just like Oceans 11, 12, or 13 ....just without any robbery...we can execute this plan like a finely crafted machine...and everyone at Katies will be stumped how we got all the best spots!!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 06:18 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
The viper is in the shop (the good kind) so I won't be fighting for a spot (unless on principle)...so I can join the lunch, but as a co-pilot. staying up late is not natural for me, but I wouldnt want to miss out.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:23 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Chris would you mind telling us why the viper is in the shop? or is it a surprise?

Old 07-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mike.wrx.sti
Out of curiosity, what are people's opinions on parking? I usually get there before 7 when many spots are open, but I park in the side lot and leave the main lot open for the high-end/rare cars. Now that its getting more crowded, perhaps I should park in the gravel lot.
Yeah park in the gravel lot so I can get a good spot in the main lot for my Honda. Thanks brah.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:05 PM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Yeah park in the gravel lot so I can get a good spot in the main lot for my Honda. Thanks brah.
The only reason I asked is that people on other forums have been b*tching about certain cars taking up the 'prime' spots.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:24 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
I say one of these friday evenings the whole bunch of us meet up at the Katies lot at say 9:30pm or so when things are closing up...we park our cars where we want to for Sat morning...then we have our limo (which we have pre-ordered and agreed to split amongst us) come pick us up at Katies and we go out to DC and have a hellova fun night...at 6 am the ensuing Sat morning the limo drops us back off at Katies to our cars...that way we get to:

(1) have a great Fri night
(2) nobody misses Katies early Sat morning
(3) gives us enough time, food, and coffee to recover
(4) We get killer spots for Katies
(5) nobody drives drunk and gets a DUI
(6) just good times, plain and simple!

Ok I'm in...who else is in!!!???
this is a great idea...I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but pending said "cost" of this limo and night out, My copilot and I would be down for this!

Old 07-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
I'll be by for the first time in a while.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
The only reason I asked is that people on other forums have been b*tching about certain cars taking up the 'prime' spots.
I was just bustin your *****

I'm waking up in 2.5 hours...FML.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:41 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hat_Trick_Hokie
I'll be by for the first time in a while.
Awesome dude. See you there.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:01 AM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 PM
What a great turnout today. Lots of older Ferraris (I'd guess about 20?), including a 288 GTO (twin turbo V8, one of only 272 ever produced), an old RHD Bentley coupe with euro plates on it, an old Army Jeep, a 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster, plus most of the usual stuff. I got a ton of pics of course, but they won't be up for a few days.

Old 07-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Can't believe my friend and I managed to make it out this morning, I still feel tore up from last night

Enjoyed meeting some 6speeders.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:30 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
I got there at 7.. and there were open spots in the main.. but decided to park far hahaha.. I'm the silver F430 parked next to the black 964 in that one pic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA