End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 PM
jspecb18c is infamous around these parts
End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11

(Located in Alexandria, VA on the George Washington Memorial Parkway two miles north of Mount Vernon Estate)
Address: 8999 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22308
Date: Saturday, November 19th
Start Time: 12:00 pm
Lot/Spaces: Lot C
Cost of Admission: Free

Court (VNDETTASupra) has asked me to help organize the “End of the Season” meet this year for all Supra, Lexus and Exotic car owners in the Mid Atlantic Region and areas beyond. As in the past, a wide range of amazing cars have come out to the meets and I don’t see it being any different this year. Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future events.

The organizers of this event are in no way responsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Looking forward to seeing all of the original faces from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

-Ryan

Old 10-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I'll be there & I plan to bring some cars w/me if that's ok?

Old 10-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Gonna try to make it this year. I missed it last year and it looked like a great turnout.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:51 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Anything for Court. Mark me down....

Old 10-24-2011, 05:48 PM
BFERRINGER is infamous around these parts
I got off that weekend. Trying to stop by.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:04 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I will try to make this as well

Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm off, sounds cool!!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:02 AM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
Count me in as long as the weather is good.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:00 AM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
possibility for me too.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:29 PM
jspecb18c is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vntperformance
I'll be there & I plan to bring some cars w/me if that's ok?
Not a problem at all and thanks all for the support.

-Ryan

Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 PM
BBQBarry is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

If some folks are driving 5 hours to attend, I guess I better plan on showing since it is less than 5 minutes for me!
Count me in!

Old 11-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'll make this.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Court always puts on a good one. Sorry I can't make it. Cashing in one of my mancards for a 4 day weekend in the valley with the boys. Paintball war on ATVs, bonfires and beer.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Court always puts on a good one. Sorry I can't make it. Cashing in one of my mancards for a 4 day weekend in the valley with the boys. Paintball war on ATVs, bonfires and beer.
Where ya headed to what valley? Sounds like a west coast trip!

Old 11-14-2011, 04:53 PM
I think a few of us are heading up from MD to this meet...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11