Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

First 700+ rwhp R35 GTR!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Banned
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
First 700+ rwhp R35 GTR!

It had to happen sooner or later. Details, dyno sheets and dyno video coming soon.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM
SSR1 is infamous around these parts
Are you sure that you don't mean ALL Wheel HP instead of Rear wheel HP ???
can we have more details like Mods?

can't wait to see the vid+dyno sheet, With 700hp i think it will be very close to the 9s

Old 03-16-2009, 11:11 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SSR1
Are you sure that you don't mean ALL Wheel HP instead of Rear wheel HP ???

They probably disconnected the FW power to put it on the dyno...fairly common with AWD cars

Old 03-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
We disconnect the prop shaft and dyno the GTR in rwd. Sorry guys, I mis-stated the dyno number as it was late last nite and I didnt read the computer screen properly. It made 695 rw hp. Dyno sheet and video coming soon.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 PM
SSR1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HennesseyPerformance
We disconnect the prop shaft and dyno the GTR in rwd. Sorry guys, I mis-stated the dyno number as it was late last nite and I didnt read the computer screen properly. It made 695 rw hp. Dyno sheet and video coming soon.
still amazing numbers
sorry for this noob question but can you drive the GTR with RWD in street when disconnecting the prop shaft?
what's done to the GTR? mods?

Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Interesting.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:41 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SSR1
still amazing numbers
sorry for this noob question but can you drive the GTR with RWD in street when disconnecting the prop shaft?
what's done to the GTR? mods?
I know on the earlier GT-R's...you could pull a fuse (some had it hooked up to a switch) to flip between AWD and RWD...unfortunately I don't think that is the case on the R35

Old 03-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
beat ya 600awhp on a mustang dyno. that is 720 crank www.vividracing.com/forums/project-gt-r

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.