meetup.com for Cars-N-Coffe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about

I hope that's not a double... haha

Glad to see you guys again! I can't wait till BBQ season!

Old 01-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
You're cooking haha. Like I said. I'll bring the PBJ

Old 01-18-2009, 01:49 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
With this location and some warmer weather we could rival the bay area's Santana Row meets.

I was a little disappointed nobody thought to take a photo of my A3. Granted it will never be the "Belle of the Ball", but I like it. Oh well, I'll just have to bring my own camera next time.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:38 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by niter1dah
I hope that's not a double... haha

Glad to see you guys again! I can't wait till BBQ season!
That's my son Alex drinking a Kid's cocoa with whipped cream. He looked inside the cup and said "look dad, bubbles!".

Old 01-18-2009, 02:49 PM
michaeldorian is infamous around these partsmichaeldorian is infamous around these parts

Old 01-18-2009, 03:41 PM
michaeldorian is infamous around these partsmichaeldorian is infamous around these parts

Old 01-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
yessssssssssssss my lotus is in some pics haha.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
What a amazing day!! There was a car there for everyone! Kind of crazy!

Alex, thanks so much for the coffee!! It was much appreciated!

Nice to see everyone, lets try to do it again, when the weather is nice, I just wish, I brought a better jacket, & some gloves.

Old 01-18-2009, 05:48 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
great pictures you guys! i almost didn't take any. i didn't want to take my hands out of my pockets! brrr!

just noticed today that it's still light out at 4:45 pm. whooopie! spring time is on the way!

rob.....thanks for bringing the otto the puppy out. he was adorable! poor little guy was getting the chills though!

Old 01-18-2009, 05:52 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
great pictures you guys! i almost didn't take any. i didn't want to take my hands out of my pockets! brrr!

just noticed today that it's still light out at 4:45 pm. whooopie! spring time is on the way!

rob.....thanks for bringing the otto the puppy out. he was adorable! poor little guy was getting the chills though!
Glad you posted the little 'g moment' pix of all of us..

Old 01-18-2009, 05:53 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i was thinking more like....bromance? wink*

Old 01-18-2009, 06:15 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Otto had fun, cold but fun...

Thanks for posting the pic with all us hunks. =)

Old 01-18-2009, 07:24 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Otto had fun, cold but fun...

Thanks for posting the pic with all us hunks. =)
Did you ask him which car was his favorite ??

Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Did you ask him which car was his favorite ??
The one he got to get warm in again! E39 M5 FTW

He didn't know what to do with that many tires to sniff. I led him over to that silver M5 with the slicks...I think he liked the warmth coming off the tires while he pee'd...

Old 01-19-2009, 09:10 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
With this location and some warmer weather we could rival the bay area's Santana Row meets.

I was a little disappointed nobody thought to take a photo of my A3. Granted it will never be the "Belle of the Ball", but I like it. Oh well, I'll just have to bring my own camera next time.
Larry, the fellow, SeattleBoxers did post a picture of your "Belle."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.