oh no...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
oh no...

Before:

After:

Almost done -- then off to the dyno

Old 04-12-2009, 03:46 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
wow! that looks amazing! what were your #'s on the dyno?

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-12-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:49 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
That is going to sound nice!

Old 04-12-2009, 05:49 PM
CorsePerVita is infamous around these parts
Niiiice!

Old 04-12-2009, 06:17 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Cant wait to hear and see that my friend!

Old 04-12-2009, 06:43 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Burns exhaust= mucho dinero but very nice and loud. So will it be center exit like the 997 above?

Last edited by vincentdds; 04-12-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:42 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
wow! that looks amazing! what were your #'s on the dyno?
they have not dyno'd it yet with the new exhaust, but with the stock exhaust it was 360 hp to the wheels SAE corrected on a dyno jet

Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
That is going to sound nice!
I hope so!

Originally Posted by CorsePerVita
Niiiice!
thank you -- if it performs as good as it looks, I will be happy!

Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Cant wait to hear and see that my friend!
me too -- thanks Rob

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Burns exhaust= mucho dinero but very nice and loud. So will it be center exit like the 997 above?
It will be center exit and that is my actual car above with a 996 cup bumper (a real one, not a cantrell one) It is 321 stainless burns stuff... I fondled the parts prior to the assembly... I am expecting increased sound but hoping that it is not obnoxiously loud.

Bumper from Speedware
Exhaust from Advanced Street Performance

Last edited by PJS; 04-12-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:50 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
What did you shave off in weight?

Old 04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
NICE!! You should get the headers ceramic coated!! It will help with the flow & keep temps way down.

VERY, nice stuff there!!

Old 04-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Absolutely drool-worthy... Congrats!

I gotta coordinate a track day with you so that I can see/hear this car in action. You usually run with Speedware, right?

Old 04-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pick up PJ. I won't ask what you had to do for the wife to get the executive signature for this . I promise I won't show people the pics of you in the cheerleader outfit.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Oh my.

Looking good, PJ. I hope this doesn't distract you from the 964 project.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:43 AM
ABTsportsline is infamous around these parts
we need sound clips for such amazing bent metal.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:42 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by TommyJames
What did you shave off in weight?
Stock is 100 lbs and the replacement is about 30-35 lbs...

Originally Posted by Stealth 993
NICE!! You should get the headers ceramic coated!! It will help with the flow & keep temps way down.

VERY, nice stuff there!!
My tech does not think it is worth it for 321 stainless.. we have talked about coating the insides only.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Antroiny
Absolutely drool-worthy... Congrats!

I gotta coordinate a track day with you so that I can see/hear this car in action. You usually run with Speedware, right?
most of my days are with Proformance -- most track time for your buck when compared to the local car clubs etc... although I hear the adrenaline racing days at PIR are good value as well.

Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Nice pick up PJ. I won't ask what you had to do for the wife to get the executive signature for this . I promise I won't show people the pics of you in the cheerleader outfit.
As I am the guinea pig on this project Charles is giving me a great deal... I will not publicly share my "how did you get your wife to go for this" tricks... that by the way are not working on my trailer purchase plans

Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Oh my.

Looking good, PJ. I hope this doesn't distract you from the 964 project.
My 964 project is very much alive... in the form of an M5 that I cannot bring myself to actually post as being for sale That and now I have a bit of a boner for a trailer... a nice one... with an awning... and a generator...

Originally Posted by ABTsportsline
we need sound clips for such amazing bent metal.
will post once I get the car back!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: oh no...