996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:03 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

I am deeply saddened to bring this private matter into the public domain. After numerous attempts privately to have my property returned , I feel it is necessary to bring this to the attention of this forum. Several months ago I sent at my own expense my driftbox to VrAlex so he could produce some times. I asked for the Dbox to be returned about a month ago and after several “it has been sent” and “ I have a tracking number” responses still it has not arrived. I am concerned since we all know Alex is a man of deeds, a man of actions. When he talks about his car he backs it up with timeslips and hard data. When he says he is going to street race or show up at a track, he delivers. Never does he fall back on excuses. Deeds and actions is Alex’s motto. Excuses are not in his vocabulary. So when he told me he was returning my property and it has not arrived, I got nervous. Most people might think “Hey, this guy with an Enzo, CGT, million HP Supra, etc just screwed me out of 750$”, but not me. I thought Alex may need my help…our help. Please do not think of me as a victim, I am not. Alex is the victim here. Clearly the financial and physcological burden of maintaining his internet God-like status has taken its toll. Why else could he not scrape together the 30$ for an overnight FedEX charge to return a fellow 6speeders property? I even elicited the help of other Proto owners to cajole him into doing the right thing, but to no avail. That is why we as a forum need to set aside our tuner loyalties and come together for the greater good. We are not Evo, Proto, UMW, or Upsolute. We are a family and we need to dig deep into our pockets and donate generously to the SAVE A.L.E.X.(Another Lame EXuse) fund. Most of will never know the pressure he is under keeping up the Wizard of OZ façade. I ask that all members please donate as much financial resources as possible to help the mighty VRAlex through these troubled times. I hold no ill will towards Alex. If he sent me a Dbox file tomorrow to be verified , I would gladly do it. I would also head down to the MI lottery and cash in my winning 200 million dollar Powerball ticket at the same time since Alex producing a Driftbox file is equally likely. This sad episode has not changed my outlook on lending out my Dbox to total strangers. I will but a new Pbox tomorrow and would be more than happy to lend it out to people who are truly interested in producing times, but unfortunately there will be a VRAlex core charge of 500$ per shipment to be paid in advance. Remember folks, dig deeply…the CGT you save may one day be your own. Regards, a driftboxless Kevin.

BTW, he never did produce a 60-130 number of consequence after nearly 3 months. Perhap “ Kill Mode” wasn’t operational. All sarcasm aside, this is total bull****.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:07 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Wait... are you serious or kidding? I can't tell.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:07 PM
micah has a spectacular aura aboutmicah has a spectacular aura aboutmicah has a spectacular aura about
paypal sent

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:08 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Wait... are you serious or kidding? I can't tell.
Dead serious...Sad , very sad. Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:09 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
He is serious he has made note of this in other threads.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:10 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
KPG is an outstanding member and provider of alot I mean alot of information to all members of this forum someone who is close to Alex please give us a hand here.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:11 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
PM me where I can send the money

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:11 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
WTF??? That is sad to hear. If all is true and I assume it is as it takes alot of BS to post something like this it is very sad. Cant wait to hear what Alex has to say about this, where has he been lately???
Good luck in getting your box back to you, even though thats not even the point now, its a matter of principle.

Bajo

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:13 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BBGT2
WTF??? That is sad to hear. If all is true and I assume it is as it takes alot of BS to post something like this it is very sad. Cant wait to hear what Alex has to say about this, where has he been lately???
Good luck in getting your box back to you, even though thats not even the point now, its a matter of principle.

Bajo
Well he wrote this in the Vegas thread...

Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Sorry....I have been out of the loop for several weeks....I had a close friend go through heart surgery and another friend got killed on a motorcycle....I have had a hard time dealing with all that at once...
Now that I am back, I will find out what is going on with the plane photos...I have 33PM's on here, 84 VM's at 789 e-mails to clean out...so give me until Monday to find out...Thanks guys...
So maybe its just because hes been going through alot and having lots of things go on.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:14 PM
KPG
|
Originally Posted by BBGT2

Bajo
The truly sad part is I sent this out as a favor to Markski since Alex asked for his but it was broken... we both look like idiots now. Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:14 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
hmmm, weird

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by win
Sorry for being the ignorant one.
But who the **** is VRAlex, and should I even care to look his name up?
I can tell your very new. I think you should look up his name, he brought to us Terror in Beverly Hills, 200mph+ top speed runs in Mexico, and many other things. He was also one of the key organizers in Vegas for the entire meet. Et cetera.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:17 PM
KPG
|
I can tell your very new. I think you should look up his name, he brought to us Terror in Beverly Hills, 200mph+ top speed runs in Mexico, and many other things. He was also one of the key organizers in Vegas for the entire meet. Et cetera.
Origyns....with the most respect possible.. Dont tell me how great he is after I just got bent over.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:19 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Well he wrote this in the Vegas thread...

So maybe its just because hes been going through alot and having lots of things go on.
That does suck big time for Alex, a loss is very hard to deal with. But life has to go on and you cant forget about your responsibility. I am sure if he couldnt do it he caould have someone else ship if for him. Not trying to make excuses for anyone, but when things need to get done they should be done.
Me personally I hate borrowing anything and when I have to do so I cant sleep right until I have returned it. Hopefully Alex is doing OK and KPG gets his box back soon.

Old 04-11-2007 | 01:19 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Wow.........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...