Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Clear Bra Installer in Bay Area, CA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 01:58 AM
sammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of light
Clear Bra Installer in Bay Area, CA?

Its probably been asked before, but I didn't know what keywords to search:

Looking for a 3M (Aerospace Grade?) Clear Bra installer in the Bay Area?

Anyone have some contacts? Perhaps Arling or Sharky could chime in?

Thanks,
Sam

Old 04-26-2006, 02:10 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
How about the one that Jerry Rice owns

Clear Armor Protection Inc.
963 Industrial Road Suite A
San Carlos, California 94070
USA .650.654.6141

Old 04-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Francegsw is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Need an Installer?

My friend just purchased an Audi A6 a couple of months ago. He knows one of the installers at Clear Armour. Excellent job! I'm planning on placing it onto my Cayenne in a couple of weeks.

Here's the link is you haven't checked out there website: http://www.cleararmorinc.com/

Let me know if you wanna check out one of his past jobs before you decide to get it for your own car.

Good Luck Sam...

PeaceOut,
France

Old 04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
gchu is infamous around these parts
Both my P-cars have Clear Armor. I scheudled an appointment before I pickup my car from the dealer. If you decide to have the protection, do it ASAP. You don't know what is going to fly toward you in the road of bayarea here.

Old 04-26-2006, 05:00 PM
sammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of lightsammyf is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Guys! Any Idea what they usually charge?

-Sam

Old 04-26-2006, 05:37 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sammyf
Thanks Guys! Any Idea what they usually charge?

-Sam
Usually over $1000.. go ping France , he'll hook you up

good to see you here France

Old 04-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Francegsw is infamous around these parts
Clear Armor Price

The guy at Rector Porsche quoted me at $1,200.00 for the full kit.

My friend is charging me $600.00. He works as an installer for Clear Armor. I'm planning on getting mine done in the next couple of weeks. You can checkout his work!

BTW, thanks Alex for the Turbo wheels! I haven't had the chance to put them on yet.

PeaceOut!
France

Old 05-05-2006, 12:26 PM
SFCAYENNES05 is infamous around these parts
nice to see you on the site france. wassup

Old 05-05-2006, 06:58 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Premier is the go to place. It's a sponsor as well. If you want it done right, go to Sam and his crew. Had mine done 1.5 yrs ago and no issue. Venture film is very clear.

I've actually heard bad stories about Clear Armor. No personal experience but typically dealer installers are all about volume and not always about quality and attention to detail and service. I am sure your hook up will take care of you though. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting in terms of material, coverage etc. $600 is an excellent price if you are covering everything. Make sure you let it cure for a few days before washing it after it's wrapped. Never use automatic wash and always wash the edges carefully.

Old 05-13-2006, 10:38 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb clear bra protection

PREMIER is the only place to have this work done!!!!

Old 05-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Anyone have Premier's contact info?

-Sam

Old 05-14-2006, 11:38 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Sam's number is 510-623-1308.

If you are picky about the film looking transparent on your car, Premier Mobile (Sam Yu) is the only place to go. Their attention to detail is second to none. i've tried two other Clear Film companies/installers, but found Premier's work superior (i.e. you get your car back in the same condition it was in when you first brought it in). For custom wrap kits, you will pay a premium but you get what you pay for. When i go to sam i don't worry.
I was just at their Grand Opening and they had 3 Carrera GT's (2 black and 1 silver) there--all of which had custom wrap jobs over the entire car. you had to look real close to even see the film.

Go visit him in Fremont. You'll find that he's professional and stands by his work.

Old 05-14-2006, 11:41 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
here are the 3 CGT's

what an amazing sight

Attached Images  
Old 05-14-2006, 01:44 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Sammy at Premier uses way better film than the 3M stuff (which normally looks like it has orange peel) so I'd go to his place. They're not too far from here and I send folks over all the time. I'm having him do my own car too

Old 05-19-2006, 01:13 AM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
I agree with the comments about Premier. They really are the best. I would stay away from Clear Armor if I were you. I originally had the clear bra done at the dealership who sourced their work out to Clear Armour, and the job was absolutely horrible. Besides the orange peel, there were wrinkles and bubbles. When I peeled a piece off, I found cut marks.

After a repaint, I had Sam and his crew do the work, and the difference was night and day. I got the custom job, and it is absolutely the best, most seamless installation I've ever seen. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars.
www.premiermobilegroup.com

Jim