Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 08:59 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic Pictures Curtis, glad you could make it and thanks again for all the help with taking the water and cones for me to the event!

Old 09-16-2007, 09:12 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DFW911T
Yes it was, but your car with only 200 miles on it was a knock out!
Plenty of other people were shocked at how you handled that highly modified M5.

Thanks for catering, you did a great job.
And thanks for the radar gun too!
Yea the Turbo or Porsche in general really wake up and start getting crazy at 2000 miles. I notice this with my past Porsches. But I dont think I will be keeping this car it just doesnt feel like a true sports car. I know its smoking fast but its more for the wife than me. I am going to get a turbo coupe back as soon as I can get a 2008 and then wait for the GT2 to take that baby to the track

Great event again guys and please dont forget the sponsors that made this happend:
LA Fitness
Boardwalk Porsche Autogroup
Luigis
Cado Mills Airport
Porsche Club North America

All the individuals who put thier valuable time in Curtis, Scott, Darren and anyone else behind the scenes.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Darren wont show his face on 6speed I guess, is it cus he got beat again by a TT after his MODS..... ?

We may never know

Old 09-17-2007, 10:08 AM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Darren wont show his face on 6speed I guess, is it cus he got beat again by a TT after his MODS..... ?

We may never know
His car sure does sound good though, sounds really good.

Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
was daren using his nitrous?

Old 09-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Darren, many thanks for the hospitality. You are a first class guy all around!! The event was a blast! All of the cars were amazing! It was great to see the true speed and beauty of all the cars.

As soon as I get the video from the others...I will put together a DVD and make copies for everyone that was at the event. Cheers!

Old 09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Imaj
Darren, many thanks for the hospitality. You are a first class guy all around!! The event was a blast! All of the cars were amazing! It was great to see the true speed and beauty of all the cars.

As soon as I get the video from the others...I will put together a DVD and make copies for everyone that was at the event. Cheers!

Please PM me.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Here is the video from my car of the Viper violating the Vette...again...i got about 3 seconds to "run" before he chased me down and smacked me around.

There is some foul language, i don't know how to edit the video.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=18207512

I hope the link works.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:18 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahaaha, that was awesome! I tell you, after having owned a 1,478 rwhp TT Viper, NOTHING rolls out like one of those with the proper driver...
Peter

Old 09-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by kwiker
Here is the video from my car of the Viper violating the Vette...again...i got about 3 seconds to "run" before he chased me down and smacked me around.

I hope the link works.
thats fukin amazing!

cant wait for caltex to see this video

Old 09-17-2007, 09:01 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Cannonball996
was daren using his nitrous?
He said he was not going to use it. It was just installed Friday night.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kwiker

I hope the link works.
Good video. Once again, good to meet everyone last weekend.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Hllywood
Good video. Once again, good to meet everyone last weekend.
Feel free to post it up wherever you want...just in case anyone wants to see what your car does to a high 11sec vette. You can hear me right before we take off, i say "This is going to suck."

edit: It has an intake, headers, exhaust and a tune....puts down about 400-405 on a vettedoctors dyno...which i have heard is not really accurate, their numbers are usually inflated.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
cool vid, the viper made it seem as if the vette was not even moving!

Old 09-18-2007, 11:34 AM
^^^I know, but then he pulled the camera back in the car and you can hear that i am still wide open. hahahahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!