Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:13 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I got one pic from a friend. Waiting on more pics to be posted. I didnt have a camera

Old 03-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Great meeting everyone today!! I didnt know there were so many 6speeders there. I took some lousy pics and didnt get everyone but heres a quick few, sorry for the ones I left out I was slacking. You guys passed me on your way out on your cruise, looked like you guys were having fun. Lets do this again soon!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 06:53 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Great time fellas. I enjoyed meeting all of you guys and look forward to the next meet. I'll be sure to not make other plans so I can go on the ride as well.

Maxwell - your car is even sicker in person
M - thanks for the ride to reassure me that I'm not crazy. My JIC are either faulty or there is an install problem. Your car rides/sounds the way mine should.
Sean 996 - great looking Lapis and thanks for DIY tips my friend
Justin - great looking Cobalt Blue.

I just hope next time the weather is nice the day before so I can at least have mine looking half as good as Maxwell's.

Last edited by amerlemans; 03-27-2007 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
1st set of pics!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:27 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
more pics!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:29 AM
more.....

Old 03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
more!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:35 AM

Old 03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Hopefully a few of the guys took pics of my car! LOL...I didn't get a chance to do so! On the way home we saw a multi car and bike BBQ...sucked!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:57 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
Great meeting all you guys. We should have a great season with all the new peepz. It was cool to see all the different types of cars with different style mods. Looking forward to next time!

Old 03-27-2007, 09:11 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Great pics M! I'll bring my camera next time and get some shots.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Sick pics Mike! I need to buy a SLR and next time we should have a passenger taking some video clips and rollin shots!

Old 03-27-2007, 09:29 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
lol @ the dirty M3...

I swear it will be clean next time

Old 03-27-2007, 09:55 AM
MX RACER is infamous around these parts
Sorry I missed it it looks like you guys had a good time..

Next time..

Old 03-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Yep, it was great meeting all you guys and I am looking forward to another great meet soon! MAYBE we should stop in Gtown somewhere (I know parking sucks) and get some lunch...whatever...

anyhoo...thanks for the comps on the pics...they are not that good but I am trying to learn!

M

George - you gotta make it next time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)