Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Amazingly preppared 996TT Track car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Amazingly preppared 996TT Track car

I am helping a friend and his wife sell(BOTH PCA instructors...) sell their amazing 996TT track car

2001 Turbo - Midnight Blue Metallic and Natural Leather Brown interior
$75K for everything
Mileage Approx. 15K
Self Dim Mirrors and Rain Sensor
Heated Front Seat Package (not currently installed)
Wheel Caps and Colored Crest
Lumbar Support Driver Seat (not currently installed)
Porsch Navigation / Comm Mngt package
Digital Sound Package
Remote CD changer 6 Disc
Lojack installed 5/30/01
New Transmission 7/7/07
Extra set of wheels (Fikse)
GT2 Brake Calipers with two piece front and rear rotor assemblies
3 full Sets of Hoosier Road Race Tires
Short Shifter with billet cable link end
Roll bar with harness guideloops and seatback braces
X50 / GIAC / K24 Stock / Pump / Race program with Flashloader and fuel pressure regulator
B&B Lemans exhaust (still have original exhaust system as well)
B&B Twin Turbo headers (plus originals)
2 GT3 Seats (Still have original seats - brand new)
Fire Extinguisher
3 complete sets of Teamtech 5 point harnesses (long and short version on drivers side)
Light weight race battery
Adjustable coil over suspension (have original)
GT2 Intercooler's
Light weight race clutch
2 K24 GT2 Turbochargers
EVO Motorsports intake pipe system
Armourfend all leading edges
Billet blowoff valves
Additional brake cooling ducts
New spare brake pads and rotors
Well maintained by Dougherty Automotive

Driven by a little old lady on weekends only :-)

I finally got some time behind this bad boy at Pocono Racway in my 996tt and let me tell you, this thing is WICKEDLY fast...I would say the car has around 550-600 horsepower and is able to utilize nearly all of it with ease. I had a really hard time trying to keep up with the car through the infield as the braking system (gt2 calipers with ginormous rotors) is quite frankly awe inspiring and makes my 996tt feel like a plaything. This car was driven by a 45 (or so...) year old Woman who is a PCA instructor and knows a thing or two about driving. The car was cared for by Dougherty Automotive, one of the most versed Porsche prep shops around and is associated with CDOC ( youll see the logo on many GT porsche racecars and a few others). The owner of the shop is Bill Dougherty and he personally approved of everthing on the car and watched over the whole build.

As far as pictures, i would really have to search around as most of the pictures are of the car on track and in old albums. Again, this is a TRACK CAR that can be used for the road...not really the other way around.

If you have any questions about the car (such as informal whats what), just respond here or pm me) If you are SERIOUSLY concidering the car, contact Mark Reynolds at 610 738 7115.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:30 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future

Old 10-02-2007, 02:17 AM
osj911 is infamous around these parts
Are the original seats the sport seats and if so would your friend be willing to sell?

Old 10-02-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally Posted by osj911
Are the original seats the sport seats and if so would your friend be willing to sell?
they are trying to keep everything together for the buyer for now...if things change, Ill let you know!

Old 10-02-2007, 03:23 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Concidering and Preppared... tisk tisk...

BTW, I've seen this car, it's definately a purpose built speed machine. The owners don't spare any expenses when it comes to their cars.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Concidering and Preppared... tisk tisk...

BTW, I've seen this car, it's definately a purpose built speed machine. The owners don't spare any expenses when it comes to their cars.
Lets see what I have your instructor do to you your first day...

But yes, its a great car...