Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 08:15 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER

Okay I know I said I would never sell it but I really want a GT2 and a Ferrari so somethings gotta give. I will absolutely NOT give this car away it is paid for and I don't have to sell it. So don't waste my time if you are going to lowball me.

The car is a 2002 911 turbo bought new by me it is Guards Red with Black interior. This car has been extensively modified with the Evoms GT700 package, plus built internals head studs, connecting rods, etc..., plus Evoms boost hose kit in red, Evoms air intake system, Evoms Vflow intake, Hitachi MAF, recently installed Greddy Boost Controller and 5 bar fuel pressure regulator. It has the lightweight flywheel, stage 3 clutch, KW v3 suspension, stainless brake lines, upgraded fuel lines, rails, adapters, filter, braided stainless w/fire shield, GT700 floor mats, $25,000 Alpine stereo system with navigation, XM, custom sub enclosure, JL Audio 8 inch subs, MB Quart pro speakers, JL Audio amps. Red harneses and harness bar which bolts in and out. Recently installed OZ Superleggera black wheels, fresh tires forgot which ones I got? Fabspeed straight pipes LOUD!

Oh what else am I forgetting??? Tinted windows, slammed to the ground fast and handles very well. Pictures attached and you can see my sig for European Car Magazine article.

Dynod by Evoms at 643 rwhp 640 rwtq that was before the boost controller and 5 bar so I think it is closer to 690 at the wheels right now. It will spin all four tires in a straight line and it is wicked fast.

This car has 38,000 miles and is not a garage queen! It does have stone chips because I drive it alot! I am sure I am forgetting something oh well it is a heck of a car and I am not entirely sure I want to sell it but the Ferrari bug has bitten and I also want a new GT2. Since I am not a gazillionaire it has to go maybe!

I have no idea what this thing is worth to a normal buyer probably nothing but if you are looking for a very well sorted GT700 with complete buyer history since I am the original owner this is the car for you.

I think I will start at $85,000.00 or best offer. I realize a stock 2002 twin can be bought for $65 to $70 but this is far from the ordinary. I have well over $200,000.00 dollars in this car probably closer to $250,000 with all the different stages I have gone through. This thing is like a child to me, I will not give it away.

Thanks pm me serious offers.

Last edited by buddyg; 12-17-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:19 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Say it ain't so. I guess never sell didn't mean "never"

GT2 or F430 would be a great replacement

I know the F430's are more driver friendly but you can't put mileage that car compared to the GT2.

I know a driver would not care for depreciation but Ferrari's don't really go down in value all that much but they also never get driven for the most part.

Good luck!

Old 12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy, are you going through a mid life crisis? I have been for the last 5 or 6 years....and let me tell you.....it's a lot of $$$ hahaha.......seriously tho...you might want to try buying the FCar....driving your TT LESS.....I've noticed the less I drive my TT the more I want to keep it.....funny huh? But when you drive it a lot....you get used to it and the specialness wears off.....Stick it in the garage for 2 or 3 weeks and you WILL miss it and feel a sort of newfound pleasure when you then take it out....try it....

I had mine up with a feeler like yours......even had a solid offer just under my asking price......he was ready to buy plane tickets.....and I decided I just wasn't ready to sell it.....Same as my Mustang.....every time I drive it....(couple of times a month) it's a thrill.....I swore I'd never sell it.....and have considered it several times....but then I drive it and fall in love all over again.....

Good luck with whatever decision you make....

Old 12-06-2007, 11:43 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Yeah it is really hard to say if I will go through with it or not. I really would like to just buy the Ferrari as an addition but we will see. I love that dang turbo and would probably kick myself in the butt for selling it!

Who knows!

Old 12-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Dutchboy is infamous around these parts

Wow Buddy. I'm shocked that you are considering selling it. If it does sell, someone is going to get one hell of a car. I think you should look into a local G35 TT that is going up for sale soon also .

Old 12-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
I know the F430's are more driver friendly but you can't put mileage that car compared to the GT2.
Says who ??

My friend has put something like 30k kilometres to his F430 during the first 6 months or so

Old 12-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
After seeing Craig sell his beast I can definitely see you moving this one along quickly. Good price for a nutso fast car.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Buddy,
Who did your stereo?

Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
COAST MOTORING is infamous around these parts
I saw a really nice gt2 yesterday! it was for sale, I was picking out a murci for a customer. Let me know if you need anything from my part of town buddy.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:15 AM
RAD911 is infamous around these parts
awesome looking car. wow. that stereo. way out of my price range....still wondering what it would have been like to be driving turbochris' TT.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:36 AM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Buddy,

What Turbochris said is spot on. Stick her in the garage for a bit and then take her out. Living in the great white north, I am forced to put my car away until March and boy oh boy do I get a shock when I fire her up for the first time in the spring. Before you go and sell her, just try it for a month and then see what happens. If you really want the GT2 or Ferrari, go ahead but what have you got to loose.....only $$$$ in the end I guess.

Just a thought?

Old 12-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by Onetime
Buddy,
Who did your stereo?
Local place called Stereo Classic they don't do
auto anymore just home.

Old 12-07-2007, 04:00 AM
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Buddy,

What Turbochris said is spot on. Stick her in the garage for a bit and then take her out. Living in the great white north, I am forced to put my car away until March and boy oh boy do I get a shock when I fire her up for the first time in the spring. Before you go and sell her, just try it for a month and then see what happens. If you really want the GT2 or Ferrari, go ahead but what have you got to loose.....only $$$$ in the end I guess.

Just a thought?
I think I am mostly hot air and talk I don't think I can sell the RED BEAST she is pouting in the garage right now. I am sorry baby I will not sell you I love you!

Old 12-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by COAST MOTORING
I saw a really nice gt2 yesterday! it was for sale, I was picking out a murci for a customer. Let me know if you need anything from my part of town buddy.
How about a banning since you are in violation of the non-sponsor username rule. Unless you are in the process of becoming a sponsor.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Ok it is official the RED BEAST is off the market. My friends here at 6speed have talked me down off the cliff of despair and I am going to remain true to the RED BEAST. I will only buy a Ferrari to add to the Porsche NOT replace it.

Thanks for helping me through this crisis everyone!

Whew that was close!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER