996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Bilstein PSS9 for C2 and C4 on Clearance!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Bilstein PSS9 for C2 and C4 on Clearance!!!

Guys our distributor has some sets of Bilstein PSS9 they are clearing out UBER cheap and wanted me to post this up to help move the inventory. I am guessing they are changing stock to the PSS10 which really is the same thing almost.

Anyways the PSS9 is a great coilover for street use. Maybe 1 or 2 times doign a track event a year. I have used these on my 996C2 that was supercharged. Very comfortable for the street. They use the factory front and rear rubber strut tops. Adjustable ride height and include a helper spring for absorbing the small bumps and lean on turns. Factory sway bar links work great or you can upgrade to our Agency Power front or rear ones. Again VERY comfortable for street driving. Adjustable dampening allows you to soften or stiffen the damper depending on your handling or ride needs.

Bilstein Porsche 996 C4 - $1699

Bilstein Porsche 996 C2 - $1799

These are instock for immediate shipping. If you are interested in our Porsche 996 Carrera Sway Bars, Control Arms, and Sway Bar Links from H&R or GT3 setup, view them all here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...=38&class_8=38

If you want to order a set, please give me a call!

Old 04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
ruffy is infamous around these parts
why is the pss9 for c 2 more expensive than for c 4. can i get them same price?

thanks!

Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Your car is way cooler

Fitment, springs, material... not sure, just the pricing I was given.

Old 04-22-2008, 06:38 PM
nanya is infamous around these parts
What is the pricing for the c4s?

Old 04-22-2008, 07:50 PM
99C2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
Guys our distributor has some sets of Bilstein PSS9 they are clearing out UBER cheap and wanted me to post this up to help move the inventory. I am guessing they are changing stock to the PSS10 which really is the same thing almost.

Anyways the PSS9 is a great coilover for street use. Maybe 1 or 2 times doign a track event a year. I have used these on my 996C2 that was supercharged. Very comfortable for the street. They use the factory front and rear rubber strut tops. Adjustable ride height and include a helper spring for absorbing the small bumps and lean on turns. Factory sway bar links work great or you can upgrade to our Agency Power front or rear ones. Again VERY comfortable for street driving. Adjustable dampening allows you to soften or stiffen the damper depending on your handling or ride needs.

Bilstein Porsche 996 C4 - $1699

Bilstein Porsche 996 C2 - $1799

These are instock for immediate shipping. If you are interested in our Porsche 996 Carrera Sway Bars, Control Arms, and Sway Bar Links from H&R or GT3 setup, view them all here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...=38&class_8=38

If you want to order a set, please give me a call!
PSS9 - Just what I've been waiting for! I have a 99C2 CAB - will they work for me????

99C2

Old 04-23-2008, 06:21 AM
YoopsRacing is infamous around these parts
Great price....great product. This was a must have for my 99 C2 and I am completely happy I went this route vs any other

Old 04-23-2008, 09:23 AM
Former Vendor
99C2 this will work for your car no problem. Give me a buzz.

C4S, give me a PM to discuss.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:26 AM
racesx is infamous around these parts
Is it possible for a DIY install on these and what's involved? Also, what would a "typical" reputable shop charge for the install? I'm assuming that if I install, an alignment would still need to be done by a shop, what would that run too?

Old 04-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
The C2 is a very easy install. About 3 hours. The C4 takes some more work cause of the front setup. About 4 hours. Check www.renntech.org for DIY. We charge about $95/hour. Alignment can be done via basic Porsche alignment for about $125 or with a full corner balance for about $400.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Steve Germany is infamous around these parts
What about us "4S" folks? Is the C4S still not promoted?

Old 04-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Former Vendor
4S is same fitment as TT - $2040.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Still have sets available. PM me.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:01 AM
itacud is a jewel in the roughitacud is a jewel in the roughitacud is a jewel in the roughitacud is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by nanya
What is the pricing for the c4s?
According to Bilstein, the C4/C4S part numbers are the same. (The TT is a different part number).

[media]http://www.bilstein.com/304passengercars.pdf[/media]

Old 04-30-2008, 06:45 AM
RandomName is infamous around these parts
How does PSS9 compared to JIC? Is the build quality any less? Anyone in So. Cal has PSS9 or JIC installed that i can get a ride in?

Old 04-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Former Vendor
C4 and C4S are the same. My fault. So price is the same. I have them instock. Call me to order or for shipping quote.

If you are doing track events and want a better coilover, then go JIC Cross.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bilstein PSS9 for C2 and C4 on Clearance!!!