Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Crystal Cove

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Crystal Cove

What is up. The stupid rental cops are saying they and going to have the cops checking vin#s and if you have a dealer plate or know plate they will not let you come there and will be having the police ticket. It is my opinion that we start to have the show at Fashion Island. Management there has said they would love to have us and there are multiple places for breakfast as well as coffee just like CC. I don't see why we should go some were that doesn't see us a an asset to there center. Please advise.(parking is much better at fashion island with no cut off as far as coming and going.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:53 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
Ya I'm getting tired of CC, we should have it a Fashion Island. But what part of it should we have it?

Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Jeez! I thought there were some people that had taken care of this ...

Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
So you can get ticketed ... for what again?

Old 01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
My wife was talking to an 'old timer' last time we were at CC and he said there is a better show not too far from there. Anybody know of anything besides CC???

maybe gramps was just flirting

Old 01-05-2006, 01:56 PM
jwa
I know there is a show out near LA called Eurosunday...but I don't want to drive that far

Old 01-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
That was one of my biggest complaints about CC the shops were too snooty. When I started going most of the shops were less then a year old. You have to have some pretty big ***** or stupid to try and boot a car show like CC every weekend. Starbucks and Pacific Whey never complained that was for sure. When they started turning away cars from the main area and the parling lot started looking like the show I knew they needed to find a friendlier environment. I can't beleive the city has not stepped in and tried to get on the bandwagon since the event gets national coverage.

Anyway I think your idea is right on the mark, move it to a place that welcomes the crowd, will accomodate a larger venue, and has the parking to accomodate those there just to view.... too bad I don't participate everyweekend like I did sniff sniff.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:08 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
As long as we still get pictures every week...I don't care.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:21 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
The parking lot in Carlsbad is huge...maybe have a SD road trip wknd sometime soon and leave the CC lot empty?

That stretch from San Clem to O'side on 5fwy is a good place to go, ahem, 66mph.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Cafe R&D is very much a good area and has a starbucks next door. you can park 700+ car there. The other show is on Sundays and is at a buddy of mines resturant. Taleo Mexican Grill at the Jamboree market place. They have awesome parking and great breakfast 6:30am to 11:00am. I really want to move this to fashion island. Lets do it.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I think the apeal of CC is the atmosphere (next to the beach) and it is right down the street for most people participating ie. NPB Hills, Balboa, LB, Laguna Niguel etc.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Albert do you think you could help me with this. Same with Thomas, Paul and the rest of you guys.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:27 PM
jwa
Well let me know and I'll show up

Old 01-05-2006, 03:51 PM
blackwood is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by SANDOVAL
I think the apeal of CC is the atmosphere (next to the beach) and it is right down the street for most people participating ie. NPB Hills, Balboa, LB, Laguna Niguel etc.
Agreed.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
jwa
The thing that bothers me is if the police start to show up, then people won't just get a parking ticket, but maybe a speeding ticket

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.