Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Tri-state Area Guys, Check In!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 05:20 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
MID ATLANTIC REGION Guys, Spring Thaw event!!!!

I'd like to invite everyone from NJ, PA, DE, and Maryland to bring their "exotics".

I'm planning a big meet at King of Prussia. We already have (15 cars so far) Ferraris, PORSCHE, and Lamborghini... I think I'm the only Porsche, we need more... We are trying to make this a big meet. If you want more info go to http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...#post135615809 (ferrari chat, Mid-Atlantic region sub-forum)

The event is planned for the weekend of April 8th. We need to see which day of that weekend we can have the most people, we are leaning towards sunday.

Let me know via this thread, PM, or if you are a member of Ferrarichat, check-in there. Thanks in advance.

I'll try to find as many guys as I can to PM, if you know anyone who hasn't seen this thread, let me know and I'll PM him/her. (Thanks again)

Joe

EDIT: The meet will be on the 9th, for those somewhat local, we will meet at 9:00 at Algar Ferrari in Rosemont and drive over to the parking lot at KOP.

We will be gathering in the IMAX parking lot behind the King of Prussia mall at 10:00. From there, you can get lunch, do whatever you'd like. Take pictures, chat with other people. The event will end when the last person leaves. We'd love as many cars as possible, let me know if you are coming/have friends who'd like to come. Thanks

Last edited by JoeyG; 03-05-2006 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Need to enlarge targeted region
Old 03-05-2006, 07:27 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Hey Joey lets get this thing up and growing.. All of the fellow porsche 6speeder's should come, i will be coming with a few viper friends, gt3, another turbo, supra, countache, sl65 and so on

Count me in and a good 5-8 friends!

Martin

Old 03-05-2006, 09:16 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Thanks Martin, really appreciate it

Anyone who can make it, let me know. Let's get this baby up and running!

Old 03-05-2006, 11:21 PM
evo_333 is infamous around these partsevo_333 is infamous around these parts
damn, this sounds like fun.... Won't be able to join, got limerock on the 8th Is this an actual event or just a get together?

Old 03-06-2006, 01:36 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
**** i totally forgot about Limerock, i promised i would be going to almost every event too Hey Evo, we shoudl gather somepeople up and hit the track this spring/summer

Old 03-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Evo, it's not an established event, but a big meet. There is a guy froming from Pittsburgh, so you wouldn't alone . Our meet will be on the 9th if that means anything. I'd love to get as many people as I can, right now we've got over 20 cars and even more people. If you know anyone around here who could make it, please let me know... or tell him (her?) to check out this thread. Thanks

Martin-- does that mean you're out for the 9th? Just let me know... thanks

Joe

Old 03-06-2006, 10:01 AM
THE MEET WILL BE ON APRIL 9TH (SUNDAY)

I hope you can all make it! There will be at least one Carrera GT (possibly two)

Joe

Last edited by JoeyG; 03-06-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:18 AM
f3d
f3d is infamous around these parts
thanks for letting me know. count me in.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
THE MEET WILL BE ON APRIL 9TH (SUNDAY)

I hope you can all make it! There will be at least one Carrera GT (possibly two)

Joe
Joe nah im going man, there are plenty other days for track events

Old 03-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Joe nah im going man, there are plenty other days for track events
Dedication, that's why we (the car guys) stick together! We got some more lambos I think... not that anybody likes lambos, right? The dark side.....

Old 03-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Dedication, that's why we (the car guys) stick together! We got some more lambos I think... not that anybody likes lambos, right? The dark side.....
LOL yea man, hmm i'll ask my friend if his father can bring out his anniversary ed. countache

Old 03-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL yea man, hmm i'll ask my friend if his father can bring out his anniversary ed. countache
Good work... if he's in... you know what that means...

REP POINTS!!!

Old 03-06-2006, 07:14 PM
evo_333 is infamous around these partsevo_333 is infamous around these parts
If it's on the 9th, I'm in...

Martin, can I roll down with you guys? One of my friends may join as well (c4s)

Old 03-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by evo_333

It is the 9th. See you there! Martin, you're getting closer bud...

Old 03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by evo_333

Yea without a doubt man, BTW how you been??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tri-state Area Guys, Check In!