996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Last track day of the season

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 01:12 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Last track day of the season

Hello again. I'm proud to announce the SECC's next Drivers' Education Event on Saturday, May 13 at Firebird Raceway in Chandler. This event will be held from 8am - 4pm. The track we are running on is Firebird East.

If you have never been on a roadcourse and are worried about hurting your vehicle, don't be,one of the reasons that we chose this track is because it is so forgiving, with a lot of run off space.We'll put you in a run group with people with skill levels, so they'll be no worries. We've also got extremely skilled instructors/safety personnel. This track has a long straightaway that will allow you to really open your vehicle up! There will be shaded areas for everyone in between runs.

This will be our last track event of the season.

Invite your friends and family to come as well.

See this link for more details:
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/513trackday.html

Check our calendar for other upcoming events!
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/calendar.html

Old 04-21-2006, 02:18 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Hello again. I'm proud to announce the SECC's next Drivers' Education Event on Saturday, May 13 at Firebird Raceway in Chandler. This event will be held from 8am - 4pm. The track we are running on is Firebird East.

If you have never been on a roadcourse and are worried about hurting your vehicle, don't be,one of the reasons that we chose this track is because it is so forgiving, with a lot of run off space.We'll put you in a run group with people with skill levels, so they'll be no worries. We've also got extremely skilled instructors/safety personnel. This track has a long straightaway that will allow you to really open your vehicle up! There will be shaded areas for everyone in between runs.

This will be our last track event of the season.

Invite your friends and family to come as well.

See this link for more details:
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/513trackday.html

Check our calendar for other upcoming events!
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/calendar.html
Any recommendations for fellow Vegas guys to stay at overnight?

Old 04-21-2006, 08:48 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Last track event for the season?!!?
When will the track season start again?

Old 04-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Kaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud ofKaizu has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Damn! And here in a small cold country I'm eagerly waiting for the track season just to start...

Old 04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Probably in late September or early October, when the temps are back down out of the triple digits.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Up On 3 Racing is infamous around these parts
I'm sure it will be an awesome event. Unfortunately just a little too far from L.A.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:38 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Come on down to Florida we run all year long!! Glad to hear you west coast guys are taking your cars to the track!!

Old 04-21-2006, 07:51 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Probably in late September or early October, when the temps are back down out of the triple digits.
So you are telling me that if I move there in June, I have to wait untill Sept for car stuff.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Come on down to Florida we run all year long!! Glad to hear you west coast guys are taking your cars to the track!!
Tom,
I am moving over to Scottsdale soon. No more being spoiled with FL events all year around.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:56 PM
So you are telling me that if I move there in June, I have to wait untill Sept for car stuff.
We still do car stuff, Sunday Drives, dyno days, social events. We just take a break from the track stuff for 3 months. When I lived in Michigan, we couldn't do any car stuff from October-April

Old 04-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Ken7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the rough
This is awesome. My nephew is graduating from ASU on Friday 5/12. I was hoping to drive in a DE event at a real racetrack in AZ. Colorado closed three tracks around Denver last year. I will definitely be attending. I've driven in 20+ DE's around Denver. They are all road courses. I'm going to surprise my 15 year old son and fly him down for the event. He's as car crazy as all of the drivers that will be there on Saturday. When I told him about this event, and showed him some of your video from past events, he had a smile from ear to ear.

I'm staying at the Marriott Faifield. Is this anywhere close to the track. Thanks.

Ken

Last edited by Ken7258; 04-22-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Ken7258
This is awesome. My nephew is graduating from ASU on Friday 5/12. I was hoping to drive in a DE event at a real racetrack in AZ. Colorado closed three tracks around Denver last year. I will definitely be attending. I've driven in 20+ DE's around Denver. They are all road courses. I'm going to surprise my 15 year old son and fly him down for the event. He's as car crazy as all of the drivers that will be there on Saturday. When I told him about this event, and showed him some of your video from past events, he had a smile from ear to ear.

I'm staying at the Marriott Faifield. Is this anywhere close to the track. Thanks.

Ken
Glad to have you!!!

As far as the hotel, what's the address/city?

Don't forget to register on our site!

Old 04-24-2006, 06:39 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Luis, congrats on the new car. Sorry to hear you are leaving our area....good luck!!

tom

Old 04-27-2006, 07:42 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Just saw the supercars run group...is someone bringing out a Veyron?!!

Tom,
I am moving over to Scottsdale soon. No more being spoiled with FL events all year around.
I've been told about early morning and evening track days...first car on track at 6am and over by 10:30 to beat the heat...

Last edited by eshaun; 04-27-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by eshaun
Just saw the supercars run group...is someone bringing out a Veyron?!!
Not sure. We just have a special run group for those types of cars. I know we've got 2-3 CGTs, an F40 and a few others coming that will run in that group.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Last track day of the season