997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Some pics from Ruf

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:52 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Some pics from Ruf

Everyone there was just great, can't say enough good things really, so i won't even try

the one and only Stefan "Sideways" Roser with chief Ruf Test Driver H.P. Lieb. As any Porschephile knows, Herr Roser was the pilot in the famous "Faszination" video of the CTR yellowbird at the Nurburgring back in 1989. The car in the photo is the original car.

Someone told me that H.P.'s is the father of current Porsche works driver Marc Lieb. Anyone know if this is true?

and a solo shot of the yellowbird. note the NACA duct on its rear flank, that identifies it as the original car, since all other CTR's produced after didn't have this feature.

now some shots of the RK Coupe. this is Alfredo Stola's personal car apparently, same one that was presented to the public recently at Pebble Beach Concours. Its the only RK Coupe presently in existence. the detail work is really nice-- from the solid billet fuel filler cap in the hood, to the clever system by which you open the doors (there are no door handles )

in the workshop next to the factory RT12

interior color scheme not for everyone, but it sure feels special

car in the foreground belongs Alois and Estonia Ruf

Old 10-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Awsome pics

Christian

Old 10-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Banned
FERRAR1 is on a distinguished road
great pics.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:30 AM
GT 350 is on a distinguished road
The seats in the Cayman are amazing.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:44 AM
stealth is on a distinguished road
So Hesperus, how do you open the doors?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Mussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the rough
Great pics. Thank you.
And yes, how do you open the doors?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
^^My guess would be keyless entry thru the keychain

Christian

Old 10-02-2006, 11:46 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
good thing i remembered to take this shot

Old 10-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
hesperus,

You always get the best shots.

Thanks!

Any pics of an RTurbo?

Old 10-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Phoenix
hesperus,

You always get the best shots.
Thanks for the kind words. I try my best

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Any pics of an RTurbo?
Ask and ye shall receive...

would you like one in white?

how about a yellow one (Alois Ruf's personal car at one time, I believe,) and a silver CTR2?

or... perhaps in black? with a silver RT12 and yellow CTR thrown in for good measure?

ah what the hell... i love 'em all... i can't choose!!!

but my favorite R-Turbo... has to be AdamT's beautiful red car. On these cars, nothing beats the look of the classic Ruf 5-spokes!

enjoy!

Old 10-02-2006, 01:02 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great pics!!

Old 10-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Thank you sir!

Black is the one for me.

Old 10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Hesperus, Great shots man, I love the guards red, that machine is Hot...

Old 10-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Dabum is an unknown quantity at this point
Adams car really is crazy.

Man that Caymen looks good.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:29 PM
hesperus,

Hate to bother you like this man but do you have any more pics of that spectacular black RTurbo? wow. I've been looking at that pic and boring a hole into my screen. Incredible.

Also did Ruf have any GT2s in for conversions? Pics of any?

Thank you sir!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics from Ruf