Notices
Garage Forum Share pictures of your garage with the rest of the 6speedonline members. Learn about Garage flooring, painting, art, and more in this forum.

GT3Scott has been immortalized in Test Drive Unlimited!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
GT3Scott has been immortalized in Test Drive Unlimited!

I was playing Test Drive Unlimited for the XBox 360 with my son yesterday and what do I see? GT3Scott's garage is in the game! The floor tile pattern, the exact same cabinets, the big screen on top of the cabinets, the pictures on the walls, the lift, and even the 2 sit down arcade games in the corner!

Sorry about the blurry pics but the screen was panning as I took the shots. You get the idea though.

Attached Images     

Last edited by 2thfixr; 12-13-2006 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:28 AM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Hahaha, that's insane! I once owned that house in the game, that's so cool!

Old 12-13-2006, 05:32 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Holy ****! Where are the 6speed posters? Man this is way cool!

Old 12-13-2006, 06:23 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
dude, i noticed that same ****....i was like, yes...? no! yes? and yes, it is yes! awesome.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:22 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
That is cool!

Old 12-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Now THAT redefines BALLER...

Old 12-13-2006, 10:36 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Very cool.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:50 AM
GT3Scott is infamous around these partsGT3Scott is infamous around these parts
Hehe that's pretty damn funny. They should give me royalties! Thanks for posting this!

Old 12-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
No joke - you probably could have your lawyer contact them about royalties... can't hurt and might buy you some more stuff.

Your garage rules... nice.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
I second the royalties claim. It couldn't hurt to try.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
In the game, which house has this garage?

Old 12-13-2006, 05:31 PM
SkyMan is infamous around these parts
Now that's wild!

Scott, if you don't own the game, I would pick it up ASAP! If you don't have an Xbox 360, I'd pick one up along with the game just for the sake of this!

Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by SkyMan
Now that's wild!

Scott, if you don't own the game, I would pick it up ASAP! If you don't have an Xbox 360, I'd pick one up along with the game just for the sake of this!
I don't have an XBOX 360, but maybe the developers of that game should send me one and a couple copies of the game.

I wonder if ItzKirb knows who developed it.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:27 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I do and I just sent them this thread, hahahaha...$$$$$

Old 12-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Perhaps they'll settle before my lawyers get ahold of them!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3Scott has been immortalized in Test Drive Unlimited!