Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.
View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet?
Riverside Square Mall (RT 4 West Paramous)
28.57%
Edgewater Starbucks (River Road Edgewater)
28.57%
Starbucks on Rt17 (location of this past weekends meet)
19.64%
Paul Miller on Rt46 East
8.93%
Suggestions....
14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 04:53 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Hello,
With the success of this past weekends meet/drive to Protosport, I would like to suggest a weekly gathering. Last year a group of 6Speeders met every Sunday at the Riverside Square Mall in Paramus. This season I would like to submit a poll for a location for weekly meets. These will be weather permitting of course. Let's first decide on a location and then on a day and time. If you would like me to add a location just post up and I will modify the thread to reflect the new spot.

Last edited by str8blst; 08-15-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by str8blst
Hello,
With the success of this past weekends meet/drive to Protosport, I would like to suggest a weekly gathering. Last year a group of 6Speeders met every Sunday at the Riverside Square Mall in Paramus. This season I would like to submit a poll for a location for weekly meets. These will be weather permitting of course. Let's first decide on a location and then on a day and time. If you would like me to add a location just post up and I will modify the thread to reflect the new spot.
I'm leaving in a little bit and going to visit some of the locations and snap pictures of them to make it more descriptive and give people an idea of the feel.

Old 03-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
The closer to SI the better for me, I'm in.

I just left you a VM.

Old 03-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Motoracer is infamous around these parts
Hey Stryke, nice Gallardo. I saw pictures on one of the forums (may have been here) and the color combination is great!

As for the meet...I am going to speak with Trent Miller in the morning to see what he thinks about it. It'd be great to have a place/dealership "host" the event, but like Maciej said, it may be a bit far for the CT guys.

I'm down for where ever you guys want to go.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
somebody do an earth google of these locations (need address) maybe we can check out the parking lot sceneario... all of these places seems to be within 30-45 min location from each other which is a good thing...

Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
I didn't even know this section existed...

This may sound odd but I am happy to have everyone meet at my house (I have a big, fully stocked bar!!)...we could then go to a different location afterwards each time...

I'm in Franklin Lakes...very close to both 208 and 287 Highways...

I am intrigued at whatever Maciej will find too...

Old 03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by raclaims

This may sound odd but I am happy to have everyone meet at my house (I have a big, fully stocked bar!!)...we could then go to a different location afterwards each time...

You live like 5 minutes away from me awesome. Alright my next post will have two locations tomorrow I'll scope out the other prospective locations.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:11 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
FYI its not THAT close...but the Philly guys are going to have a weekly saturday get-together right off of 202 and Rt 1

Old 03-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Banned
Alright the first location is right by the Jack Daniels Service/Parts location. Its really nice its the Columbia Bank, the backdrop and location itself its really calm and tranquil, right off the highway. And the possibility of having alot of cars.

The address:

19-01 Route 208 North
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Heres the picture of the location...

Here are the Google Earth Satellite shots...

The second location is right next to the Riverside Square Mall, its the Fridays restaurant parking lots. Once again the location size wise is awesome, lots of space for quite alot of cars. The restaurant is right there so if anyone has the munchies never a problem. Also a good thing about these two locations, they're approximately 10 minutes away from the city (GW Bridge) and easily accessible.

The address:

411 Hackensack Ave.
Hackensack, NJ 07601

Heres the shot that I took of the location...

Here are the Google Earth Satellite shots...

As I go to more locations and nab more pictures I'll post as well. Also the other location that I went to be a picture would be useless is the Garden State Plaza, as well as Ikeas parking garage which looks awesome for pictures and I've also held several little car meets there as well. Here are a few pictures from the parking garage.

Thats the middle level... heres the top level (night shot though)

...scratch that my website is acting sketchy... that pic will be available soon.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Has anyone ever been to the bed bath and beyond over off of Rt.4. It is attached with the Christmas Tree Store. The main enterance is on the top floor (roof) and is real big. It would be awesome to have the meet up there since it is high and overlooks everything. I can get some pictures of it this weekend if I get some time.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Motoracer
Has anyone ever been to the bed bath and beyond over off of Rt.4. It is attached with the Christmas Tree Store. The main enterance is on the top floor (roof) and is real big. It would be awesome to have the meet up there since it is high and overlooks everything. I can get some pictures of it this weekend if I get some time.
I'll try to snap pictures of it tomorrow.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:42 PM
That'd be awesome. Let me know what you think about it.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:08 PM
GDautosport is infamous around these partsGDautosport is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by raclaims

i'm in franklin lakes as well.

riverside sounds good

Old 03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Manhattan Motorcars lol, blah you guys are too damn far. Every weekend i tried to meet up everyone wound up leaving cause i would get there LATE from traffic

Old 03-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Manhattan Motorcars lol, blah you guys are too damn far. Every weekend i tried to meet up everyone wound up leaving cause i would get there LATE from traffic
Then... you can wake up early... and get there early...?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tristate Area weekly meet poll...