996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Looks,Motons,Guard LSD For My GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 11:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up New Looks,Motons,Guard LSD For My GT2

Just got around to do a few additional minor mods on my GT2 to get ready for the this summer.

-Moton CS 600/800 Springs and suspension accesories
-Guard Chromoly LSD 50/80
-UMW/Kevin's Kevlar Drag Racing Clutch/LWF
-Odyssey PC 950 Batteries
-BBS center powder coated Black
-Painted CF Hood
-Teamteach Harness
-GT2 Floor Mats
-Chase Cam/Performance Box

Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Wow, she is beautiful!

Old 03-19-2007, 11:26 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Absolutely amazing Vince, tell me the car isnt SICK with the Motons and LWFW and Clutch x100

Why the LSD upgrade though, noticeable at all with the lockup or traction wise? Im sure its hard to tell just by driving it around and not going all out!

Congrats again Vince

Old 03-19-2007, 11:46 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Looks awesome Vince!

Old 03-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Absolutely amazing Vince, tell me the car isnt SICK with the Motons and LWFW and Clutch x100

Why the LSD upgrade though, noticeable at all with the lockup or traction wise? Im sure its hard to tell just by driving it around and not going all out!

Congrats again Vince
Martin
Too early to say. So far I notice the Guard LSD really help put the power to wheel from the stop and the roll with a lot less wheelspin.
Others said that it will help control accelerations in and out of corners.

Last edited by vincentdds; 03-20-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Nice to see another GT2 set up.................

Old 03-20-2007, 12:06 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Martin
Too early to say. So far I notice the Guard LSD really help put the power to wheel from the stop and the roll with a lot less wheelspin.
I was told by others that it will help control accelerations in and out of corners.
I figured as much, im pretty dissapointed in the colder weather (not surprised) being that 1st is useless, 2nd and sometimes 3rd.. But better tires and warm weather will tell, congrats again

Old 03-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
car looks sick! GL

Suman

Old 03-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
that's about the best looking 2 I've ever seen Vincent....wow!

Old 03-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Bad............just bad........................in a good way of course.

It looks sick Vincent.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
vince I think the carbon vanes in the side intake ducts would look sweet. Just an idea... I think Eric at Bumper Plugs has them.

-Suman

Old 03-20-2007, 12:53 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Vince, seems like you have TOO much free time on your hands for mods.....its back to the office for me.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Looks great Vincent!!!

Craig

Old 03-20-2007, 12:58 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
beeyootiful! had to be part of the black painted center crew huh? Just wasn't satisfied being the only guy in the gold club?
Would love to hear the impressions from the Motons, thinking about that or JRZ for the next upgrade.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Looks,Motons,Guard LSD For My GT2