Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 15th VA/MD/DC Social

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 02:36 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
April 15th VA/MD/DC Social

Time to plan for the next social then drive. Let's make this an even bigger event. Who's in

BMWDemon?
BlackBenzz?
Maxwell?
MX Racer?
Sean 996?
MPD47?
GarnetRedCoupe?
Cohare?
Amerlemans?
lax01?
DrivenAgain?
Justinmm2?
datax?

Let's be sure to pass this date to everyone on Rennlist as well. I was thinking the same time and place around 10ish at the Starbuck's on Rockville Pike in Rockville next to the Silver Diner.

Old 03-29-2007, 02:42 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm there!

Old 03-29-2007, 05:37 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Last one was interesting, I'm in.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:05 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
A stong maybe!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
im down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:28 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
sounds good.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
In (*plays broken record*) Assuming my car is out of the dealership...

Old 03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I think I'm good for that date.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:06 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT

We're on for 10AM on Sunday April 15th at the Rockville Starbuck's off of Rockville Pike next to the Silver Diner. Let's pass the message on to everyone. Let's get some ideas on some "RUNS" we can do. Looks like you guys went through Georgetowne, etc that day. Any thoughts???

BTW - Everyone make sure to get your taxes done before that last day of tax season. Nothing like a last minute write off for everyone.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:24 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
I'm in!

hate to sound like a broken record, but why don't you boys come up to our AutoX this weekend?

www.pcachs.org

No excuses, like "Porsche isn't a good autoX car" or "I'm scared" or "I'm only a track guy". I say BS to all three. Pcars make great AutoX cars. Don't be scared, you won't hurt yourself or your car. As for track guys - the fastest guys I know on the track learned from AutoXing and still love to autoX.

Come on out - if you beat my time - I'll pay your entry fee. Steve, I'll pay you double!!!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 09:51 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by racerjsz
I'm in!

hate to sound like a broken record, but why don't you boys come up to our AutoX this weekend?

www.pcachs.org

No excuses, like "Porsche isn't a good autoX car" or "I'm scared" or "I'm only a track guy". I say BS to all three. Pcars make great AutoX cars. Don't be scared, you won't hurt yourself or your car. As for track guys - the fastest guys I know on the track learned from AutoXing and still love to autoX.

Come on out - if you beat my time - I'll pay your entry fee. Steve, I'll pay you double!!!!!
Ha Ha How many seconds are you willing to spot me, lets not forget I have a 915 tranny!

Old 03-29-2007, 10:02 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
The Georgetown cruise was cool and everything but can we do something that doesnt involve sitting in traffic this time?

Some of us dont like to autocross. Just like others dont like to drag race

Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Only 5SPEED
MPD47 is infamous around these partsMPD47 is infamous around these parts
Nah, I'm back up in NY now. Maybe later this summer

Have fun

Old 03-30-2007, 06:41 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
shieeeet, bend my arm...

I am in for shorwah! I'll pass this on!

M

Old 03-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
If I am finished moving from the day before, I'll be there +1.

I definitely want to autocross the 997 at some point this year, but I would rather meet a bunch of 6speeders this time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 15th VA/MD/DC Social