Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:01 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?

Dallas Meet Monday August 13th at Luigis Pizza in Frisco at 6PM. 2 lights up from Stonebriar mall.

Luigis Pizza & Pasta
4944 Preston Road Suite 120
Frisco TX 75034

The store is closed just for 6speedonline members.

PM ME THIS INFORMATION AND ONLY THIS INFORMATION PLEASE SO I CAN GET SOME SPONSORS TO ATTEND OR TO GIVE US SOME GIVE AWAY PRIZES.

Year Make Model:
Email (important):
City You Live in:

This info will help when I go to a few local places and ask them to throw in some toys for us all. Dont get your hopes up its the first Dallas meet im sure we can get more people and more things later on...

-1 FREE !!! $150 Zaino Polish Mobile Detail Provided by Detail Werks 972-880-7277!!!!!
-1 FREE !!! $175 Clear Bra Kit for your Headlights Provided by speedshieldusa.com 817-999-5925!!!
-1 FREE !!! $175 Tint Job 2 Door Coupe Only Provided by Tint Guy Call Dave 214-244-8206!!!!
-FREE!!!! Boardwalk Porsche Polo Shirts for Every "CAR" that attends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Boardwalk!
-1 FREE!!! $59.99 Synthetic oil change Provided by Preston Road Good Year. They have 4 locations around Dallas so your sure to redeem it somewere!!! 972-377-8999
-1 FREE!!! $PRICELESS TechArt Manual Pedal Kit for a Porsche Provided by WheelExperts.com in Conjuction with CEC/TechArt NA. www.wheelexperts.com THANKS AGAIN!!!
-3 FREE!!! RUF Auto T-Shirt provided by www.rufautocentre.com THANK YOU!!!
-1 FREE!!! $175 Tint Job 2 door Coupe Only Provided by All Seasons Mobile Window Tinting 817-915-4978!!!
-FREE!!! RUF Auto Poster to every car that attends provided by www.rufautocentre.com THANK YOU!!
-FREE Beer and Pizza to be served at 6PM dont be late!!!!

More giveaways coming guys!

To many people are enroling so I cant update this list every hour but this is what I have as of 7/27/07

Mexico Blue (Porsche 997s Supercharged)
Dr Sharp (07 Subaru Legacy)
Tracktorcrusher (Legacy GT Spec B)
aj996tt (996tt)
DarioTexas (1969 Camaro)
Safe4now (2006 Lotus Elise)
Jedidiah (04 Mini Cooper S)
Secure (VW R32)
Globalm3 (2007 997s)
MJC123 (2007 Atom)
Nash (2003 996tt)
6Speed Member (Porsche 996)
6Speed Member (2005 Noble m400)
6Speed Member (Cayenne s)
e46fanatics Member (2002 BMW m3)
6Speed Member (Ferrari 328gts/Bently GT)
RUFF MONKEY
Bringing 3-4 of his Freinds with RUF Porsches!!

My Uncle (997tt Cab if its in if not 997s)
Freind (2006 Lexus GS)
Brother (2007 CLS550)
Cousin (2006 BMW 330ci)
Cousin (2008 BMW 335ci)
MORE INFO TO COME

Last edited by globalm3; 08-07-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:23 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
I'm in if the dates work. I'm sure tblackj will be too. The list of Dallas-area 6Blingers is long, but distinguished . . .

Old 07-25-2007, 10:31 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I'm in if the dates work. I'm sure tblackj will be too. The list of Dallas-area 6Blingers is long, but distinguished . . .
Dont know the lingo yet.. 6blingers?

Mondays work the best since I am closed on Mondays and the store we can have all to ourselfs. Ill get 2 of my cooks to come in for a couple hours and we can drink and eat. I have a huge vacant parking lot in the rear of my building as well

Old 07-25-2007, 10:37 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by globalm3
Dont know the lingo yet.. 6blingers?
Sorry. Just plain ole 6speeders. There's just an awful lot of bling around here, what with the wine threads, and the LV wallet threads, and the nail polish threads . . .

Anyway, I think a Monday would be great, as there should be few conflicts.

Give it a day or two and see what people in DFW say. Might help to throw out a couple of dates as well. I'll start. How about Monday, August 13th?

Old 07-25-2007, 10:42 PM
date works for me
If it works for u just add yourself

So im number 2 (second person)

Old 07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, there will probably be some good response tomorrow. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

For some odd reason, all of the DFW guys on here are pussies, to a one, and they all have to get their beauty rest, so anything you post after about 8:30p.m. CST, you just have to wait until the next day and hope they have someone with them who can read to them, rather than them just looking at all of the pretty pictures like they usually do . . .

Except AJ. He's getting his fat *** back down to his fighting weight again, so I'd have to say that he's the man . . .

Old 07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Yeah, there will probably be some good response tomorrow. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

For some odd reason, all of the DFW guys on here are pussies, to a one, and they all have to get their beauty rest, so anything you post after about 8:30p.m. CST, you just have to wait until the next day and hope they have someone with them who can read to them, rather than them just looking at all of the pretty pictures like they usually do . . .

Except AJ. He's getting his fat *** back down to his fighting weight again, so I'd have to say that he's the man . . .

Thats funny ****. I want to hear ur exhaust in person im contemplaying throwin one on my s

Wake up dallas!!!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
YO!!!! I'm in ***** focka!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Secure
YO!!!! I'm in ***** focka!!!!!!!!!!
So edit ur post and put

Number3

So we have 3 people for this date so far

Rem free pizza and beer must be 21!!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
Word! Global, why don't you modify your original post to include the suggested date on the first line in bold, so people can respond to that, as they may miss it when scrolling through the thread (i.e. some of these *****es tend to ignore my posts for some odd reason . . .).

Old 07-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by globalm3
So edit ur post and put

Number3

So we have 3 people for this date so far

Rem free pizza and beer must be 21!!
How bout you edit your original post and start a list...
I got's fake idz and all that so I should be ok. I can sneak out of the folks house pretty easy on monday nights since they will be in bed watching murder she wrote.

Edit: Russ beat me by 2 min....

Old 07-25-2007, 11:43 PM
smualan will become famous soon enough
Yeah, that sounds like fun. Count me in.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:32 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know about this. Monday makes it tough for me to make it. Unlike Russ, I have a job thing I go to 5 days a week.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:55 AM
RUF Monkey is on a distinguished road
We just saw this post. I am sure we can round up some cars and head up there! Which restaurant is it going to be at?

Old 07-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
I just got a new fake ID.....it totally rocks dude. On the back it says "for novelty purposes only" but hopefully they won't flip it over.

I'm in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?