996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Additional photos from Jacksonville meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Exclamation Additional photos from Jacksonville meet

Greyghost 996 w/ Aerokit

Robs' TT... My new favorite color, something about guards

right to left... Captlst, Gary FL, Kparis, AMG ETR

AMG ETR & myself

Fueling up for the convoy home...

Last edited by Sloth; 12-09-2003 at 04:03 AM.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
This was a great event with many gorgous cars. Once again thanks to all that showed and helped set up the meet. I look foreward to doing another in the future.

Old 12-08-2003, 05:10 PM
flatsixnut is infamous around these parts
Man that SY GT3 sure does look sweet.

Old 12-08-2003, 05:38 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Max....Looks good!

I'll try to add some of what we took soon. Got some of us out and about on the roads. Also, our video footage has quite a number of Police vehicles in it, riding in our group,on the road side, unmarked Blazers, Cameros in pursuit etc......Man we were magnets

Old 12-08-2003, 05:45 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Very nice pictures man, thanks for sharing um...I haven't gotten all of um from Justin (my buddy with me). He has most of the shots....our video came out like crap, no clips worth posting...hopefully yours is better Rob.
Evan

Old 12-08-2003, 06:13 PM
Glad you all like the photos.

Yea Rob, hook up with some of your photos and video... that is what I want to see. I missed all the good shots when we were driving.. like the one of you, Evan, and your two friends in the black and brown Chevy Caprices.

Gary... got any pix?

Old 12-08-2003, 06:22 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Sloth
Glad you all like the photos.

Yea Rob, hook up with some of your photos and video... that is what I want to see. I missed all the good shots when we were driving.. like the one of you, Evan, and your two friends in the black and brown Chevy Caprices.

Gary... got any pix?
While we were waiting for the ticket, I took out my digital camera to snap a shot, but right as I did the cop got out, so I put it back so I didn't **** him off .
Evan

Old 12-08-2003, 06:24 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sloth man thanks for the great pictures - Your Gt3 looks great buddy

Old 12-09-2003, 03:54 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
There is something so surreal about seeing all the killer Porsches in one place. Awesome pics!

Britt

Old 12-09-2003, 07:10 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
I'm off today so I'll work on getting something done w/ video & pics...
Oh yeah, and tickets and traffic school registration
This is a very popular school down here as its attendance is always high