LUX 5 Event: VIP Auto Fashion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 10:14 PM
UPTOWN is infamous around these parts
LUX 5 Event: VIP Auto Fashion

Hi guys there will be an exclusive VIP event focusing on luxury entertainment and high-end brand marketing. The unique attractions at Lux5’s ultra exclusive events span from rare and exotic automobiles to million dollar yachts, and from haute couture fashion shows and VIP lounges. I helped out with the Lux 5 event last year at The Grove of Anaheim and will continue to help facilitate their event as part of our VIP Auto Fashion event. Lux5 Event is a diverse group focused on the multi-billion dollar international luxury segment. Your participation will help create the demographic that is Lux 5. more info at www.lux5events.com

This event will take place at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, CA on May 10th, 2008. Please visit http://www.lux5events.com/featuredcars.html for show and judging classes. There are approximately 80 spots open, if you would like to participate in this event please email me back with information on the types of vehicles you will be bringing out including organization and / or affiliation. If you are interested in bringing your yachts, private jet/helicopters, cars, or even bikes; please email me and I will make sure you are forwarded to the correct personnel. thanh.phan@apg-media.com

Please rsvp asap.

You can register your vehicles here at:

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/...tro&source=HIN

Old 05-06-2008, 11:49 AM
UPTOWN is infamous around these parts
bump for this weekend! all cars must register!

Old 05-09-2008, 08:51 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
take tons of pics for those of us that can't make it

Old 05-11-2008, 07:26 PM
socal is infamous around these parts
Anyone go?